Which EFI

• Sponsors (?)

When I put the heads/cam/intake on my old 302 I needed to be able to tune it beyond what a MAF would be able to do, and the cost of a new MAF and tune/chip would have been about the same as the MS2PNP unit which then allowed me to do it all from home. It worked really well, although I'm sure with a pro tuning it I would have had even more power and better driveability but it was way better than the stock ECU could have done.

Now that the car is getting the 4.6 DOCH from a Cobra I will be getting a Holley Term-X for it so that we can also have all new wiring.

I came to the same conclusion as Bird_dog. Was already having small driveability issues with the DA1 and mild mods, the PimpXS was endless freedom for a small amount of money over a MAF swap. The performance difference was astonishing not to mention the ability to tune anything I didn't like. Running Shadow Dash on a Single din touch screen is just icing on the cake.

Attachments

• image000000(18).jpg
    image000000(18).jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 45
Bet ya it wouldn't take long to clean those intakes up, get rid of the casting slag, smooth them out.
Probably flow a couple of cfm more.

Thank you, spent a lot of time tuning it. It'll pull well to 5500-5600 then signs off completely.

The mid range torque along with the aluminum flywheel and aluminum Romac balancer makes it an absolute blast to drive.

Car weight is 3100lbs with a full tank of gas.

So it looks like I will have $1k on Wednesday to get an ECU. I think I'm going with the MS2PNP. who should I order it from? And two questions. Will I be able to turn off the EGR function? Will I be able to control the IAC?
I bought a new AEM wideband. What else do I need?
A wideband controller?
Cables?
Software?
Any other costs?

I would call DYIAutoTune being they make it and they should be able to answer all your questions and even sell it to you.

I know that "a91what" on here also sells them and can also remote tune. If you want his personal email message me and I will send it to you.