Which Injectors

golf4283

May 30, 2003
Orland Park, Illinois
Ok so this is probably a dumb question but I want to get a straight answer before I spend my money. My question is not regarding sized injectors 19lb vs 24lb etc because I'm going with the 24's. My question is I see different types. There are the EV6 and EV1 etc. I'm going to be running a 93 fox Cobra lower intake and am wondering what injectors are the best style and what will fit. I see some that are skinny and some are fat and I just want to clarify which model is for me.

Thanks,
Dan

• Sponsors (?)

Either will work, but the electrical hookup is what is different. Stock fox mustangs use eve injectors. The wiring harness has a plug for them. You can use ev6 (later model) but need adapters for the wiring harness.

There the skinny ones with the correct plugs on them Some Taurus's have them. Although they only have 6. I see them on Ebay all the time for a reasonable price as well. I'll grab a link. They are said to atomize the fuel better. If it is true or not, I can't say, but I used them before I got a set of brand new ones for the Sport.