Which Springs For Me?

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
North Carolina
I need opinions here. All cars are different, I guess. The pic attached shows how much of a 4x4 my car is. The front is horrible. I want to get it lowered before Mustang Week. Which spring would make my car look right? The only thing I DO NOT want is the "California Drag" (back lower than the front).

BTW, the rear in the last pic does not count. I had 2 sets of heads, 2 lowers, and an upper intake in the trunk .... so I was draggin' that day, lol.

stuff038.jpg

41.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

Attachments

• stuff038.jpg
    stuff038.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC01616.jpg
    DSC01616.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Sponsors (?)

H&R supersports or eibach sportlines....i woulda gotten the supersports but i got the sportlines for a deal i couldnt refuse....with anything more than 1.25 inches, you'll need c/c plates....and if you plan on getting shocks and struts too, you could always get coilovers for not much more than the price of the shocks/struts/springs

LOL .... I knew what you meant Danny. I just didn't specify, because it doesn't really matter to me that much. But yeah, the "all-arounder" sounds optimal. Are Steeda Sports what you're referring to?

Thanks Therian.

Anyone use this kit? What kind of shocks/struts does it have? It looks like Tokico's in the pics .... but I'm not sure. Do you think those front & rear sway bars are better than stock?

Justin, I really like the Eibachs in the '94. Being a little lower would be nice, but then I'd definately need CC plates, etc.

hey man go with H&R supersports there wicked, the front is a bit lower so your guarnteed to never get even the slightest reselbance of the california drag as you call it, even parked on hills etc. imo its by far the best lookin setup.

SeventyMach1 said:
JT .... Pro Kit?
Yep.

As you can see, they work for me because (as you recall) I dont want to buy CC plates. Were I doing things now, I would probably try something a little more aggressive (for instance, the way Matt's car sits absolutely rocks). That's the look I like.

I am basically on the street all the time. My bud has the H&R springs (not sure which ones) and he loves how my C-Springs handle over his car...

I do really like my C-Springs, they are not as harsh as you would think...