who would win??

• Sponsors (?)

stangGT97 said:
If you suck at launching, then just launch at idle and stomp it once youre going... you could spin through 2nd and pass them with your tires smoking off. Don't forget that 94-95 V6 stangs only had about 150 flywheel hp...
ahem, they were rated at 145. thats in pristine factory condition though. after 10+ years, he'd be lucky to put down 115 to the wheels

03ghoststang said:
i would win :D you cant beat a superturbonitrous charged car no one can hahahahahahaha

you would actually win its an eclipse and a V-6 stang they should actually race each other instead of wasting your gas :D

what year is the eclipse and is it the GXT or GST??

Don't think the GSX comes in vert form. Wouldn't matter, it's stock.

I beat two V6 Mustangs (same body style as mentioned) in my 4x4 Jeep with a lift on it... so I would really hope you could rip them a new one.

And the Eclipse... the Spyders are turbo in the older body style, the newer ones are V-6's. They are both "quick" but if hes really stock you should be able to walk away from him also. These cars dont like hooking either from Ive personally seen.

macdstr8up said:
Yep hehe :) I just hate my motor is all:bang:

I hated my motor before the PI swap too man. I still hate it! lol Its never going to be good enough so it just keeps taking my money. Hopefully I'll get to go down to the track on wednesday and finally see what it can do NA and then with a 75 shot but this rain in michigan feels like its never going to end!! :notnice: