Winter project thread 06

• Sponsors (?)

I'm thinking I'm going to leave the Stang the way it is now, at least for awhile anyway. It's been pretty hectic around here anyway so I don't think I'm going to have much time to work on the car anyway.
Geez it sure doesn't seem all that long ago that I was sitting here last year, chatting to you guys on here on Stangnet and waiting for the snow to go so I could get all my summer toys out and here I am again....

finally got the old nos kit reinstalled after a 5yr shelf life since the last big caboom, waiting to find out if I am relocating or not, then I go in for dyno tuning

other than that, gotta get the big chip fixed in the fiber glass hood from hitting the wiper, and the cowl replaced.....ooopps

Unfortunately the mustang will be staying the same old way it always was for this year because between planning a wedding and trying to afford a honeymoon there wont be much time/$$$ left over for the car :( Well it might get some new mufflers and it has a set of new tires to go on it so I guess those kinda count as mods! :)

i found a sweet deal, i get to build up a 700r4 for a guy's hotrod, in exchange for body and paint. sweet. ithat's one thing i know almost nothing about is bodywork.
he's been doing bodywork for 30 years.

As for me I'm putting a new ignition on my truck, an X-pipe kit and hopefully buying a 99+ GT to beat on everyday yearound. I'd also like some input on coilovers so I could have stock ride height for winter and then lower the car for summer to get a perfect stance. I would think adjustable upper control arms would be a must to correct pinion angle. Ride quality is also a concern. Should be a fun summer this year.

sds reinstall ,rear coilover kit and shocks , finish rear interior delete,rear axel brace,new fuel system, tubular front a arms ,rear adjustable upper control arms, a little bit of wiring to clean up , and a bit of other misc .parts and junk,but at least i have it all and just have to install it ,hahahahahah that sucks in a un- heated garage maybe ill drive it after 3years who knows at least i got my car back:nice: