Yup i got rims!!!

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by DropTop01, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Congrats nice wheels! :nice:
  2. what do you do?
  3. Nothing anymore.... i quit last week. But i used to Detail and some minor mechanic stuff.
  4. Oh, ok. :D How was the movie? I didn't see to many rice boxes in the parking lot.
  5. It was actually pretty alright. No real crazy plot, just enteraining. They had a lot of cars there on friday night for the TriState meet. That thing is HUGE. Every Friday they have it. www.tristatetuners.com. If you wanna head up ill cruise up.
  6. Let me know when you are going again. I'm usually up for it. I'm actually thinking of getting rid of my car though. I think I need a truck for work. Plus it has this rattle that is driving me crazy that I can't seem to find out where it is coming from under the car. :mad:
  7. Let me get your headlights... mine are messed up bad and i need to get some new ones:nice:
  8. Is it just me....but...and no offense man....it just doesn't look right with black rims and stripes with what looks like a tan light bar and top. :shrug:
  9. Looks good man!:nice:
  10. oooo those look great, nice choice!
  11. Well my brother has dibs on the car but if he can't afford it, they are yours. We will know by the end of the summer. :nice: