125 shot dry vs. 6-7 psi

Ok i just got a blower kit. a paxton ball drive sn 89. It will put out between 6 and 7 pounds of boost with the impeller i have for it.
I already have a 125 shot dry, what i am woundering is if the blower with 7psi will be about equal to sprying a dry 125 shot on my totally stock motor? power and speed wise.

Also if i just get a mass air set up with 30# injectors, can i bypass the FMU that comes with the kit? Anybody have any other ideas on how to set up my fuel system?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure about the FMU stuff, but anyways, id much rather have a supercharger than a Nitrous setup. The power is always there, and should be close to the 125 shot. Ive always read a blower adds 100 hp give or take, and your 125 shot is probably giving you about 100 HP as well

I think I'd want to run 30's with the blower. Peak power should be comparable to the 125 shot; however, you'll have MUCH improved part-throttle mid-range as well. You don't get that with the nitrous.

With a well calibrated maf - or better yet - load the transfer function of the maf into the ecu via chip/tweecer/pms - you should be able to do away with the fmu. Some tune time and altering the ecu is often necessary/helpful. Be sure you have enough fuel pump.