15 by 8 rims with dot slicks or others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangMatt1966

Mar 11, 2004
Orlando Fl.
I am looking for a pair of 15 by 8 rims.. (hopefully cheap rims) just 2 for the back two tires, with some sort of dot slicks or drag radials... I am looking to break into the 13's and the tires are necessary for me to get there...I do not want to spend a lot of money (have been searching ebay) but I am hoping someone on here can help me out...check out this link for the reason for the tires.. http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=654179

thanks,

Matt
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

hey man. i got a set of 4, 15x8 American Racing Outlaw IIs. they have 195/60/15 Eagle tires on them i believe. if need be, i might be able to find a set of drag radials for them as well...

PJx5x said:
hey man. i got a set of 4, 15x8 American Racing Outlaw IIs. they have 195/60/15 Eagle tires on them i believe. if need be, i might be able to find a set of drag radials for them as well...

do you think you can post pics of them?? i am not familiar with the outlaw IIs? also, what are you askin?

thanks,

Matt

If worse comes to worse, buy the wagon wheels from pep boys. They used to be around $50 a piece for the 15x8s (year or two ago).

Also, another wheel that worked pretty well was the v-6 sn-95 mustang wheels, they are 15x7s but they fit 26x10.50x15 ET Streets just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.