17x9 FMS Cobra Rs and Tires. What are they worth??

• Sponsors (?)

fiveoho said:
i think a new set is a little higher than that. $175 a wheel. so thatd be $700(http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=2013) ...plus the tires which was right under $500. so youre lookin at $1200, as a new price.

$900 is a little opimistic, but $750 sounds pretty decent i think.

thanks
According to your link I was correct, they are $175 a wheel. Actually how does $149 a wheel sound for BRAND NEW REAL Cobra Rs?
http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=281

I'm not trying to be an ass like some others in this thread...just trying to be the realist here. $600 for a brand new set, plus tires. Honestly I dont think you will get $750 from an experienced mustang enthusiast who knows these prices. Just a heads up.

Good luck with the sale.

Steeda90GT said:
According to your link I was correct, they are $175 a wheel. Actually how does $149 a wheel sound for BRAND NEW REAL Cobra Rs?
http://www.buyfordracing.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=281

I'm not trying to be an ass like some others in this thread...just trying to be the realist here. $600 for a brand new set, plus tires. Honestly I dont think you will get $750 from an experienced mustang enthusiast who knows these prices. Just a heads up.

Good luck with the sale.

i sure do appreciate your insight....you being a experienced mustang enthusiast and all

95Vert said:
Fiveoho, stop being a lil school girl. You take everything to heart. You're going to have a hard time here if you keep being so stuck up. Chill and have fun.

im a easygoin guy.... just stop being a dickhead. the whole reason im in this forum is to have fun and get ideas. just ppl like you sorta ruin it

...a little school girl? what are you 13?

Damn, everyone needs to chill out.

It looks like you should start asking $750-700 at first and see if you get any lookers.

And There are some stupid comments but these guys have nothing better to do that that. And replying back with stuff just feeds the fire.

I think it's time for a group hug.

bjl95mustang said:
Damn, everyone needs to chill out.

It looks like you should start asking $750-700 at first and see if you get any lookers.

And There are some stupid comments but these guys have nothing better to do that that. And replying back with stuff just feeds the fire.

I think it's time for a group hug.

you make sense. i would just like to have fun at this

fiveoho said:
you make sense. i would just like to have fun at this

bjl95mustang: i'm not about to tell you how to do your job
but i certainly don't appreciate someone who rocks the boat deliberately.
and if this child is unable to restrain himself with his own stupidity, then i suggest you talk to him before i start talking to others. because this little ****ing **** is bull****.

period.

come on, guys...

Chocolate%20Design,Love%20You,Hart%20Man,C.D.%20web.JPG

Caldwell said:
bjl95mustang: i'm not about to tell you how to do your job
but i certainly don't appreciate someone who rocks the boat deliberately.
and if this child is unable to restrain himself with his own stupidity, then i suggest you talk to him before i start talking to others. because this little ****ing **** is bull****.

period.
Amen. BJ, you know we get along in here and have fun, but this guy doesn't get it. I meant nothing by my first post on here, and he started talking sheeeet. Fiveoho, I really see it being hard now for you to have fun now in here. What a way to start off. Oh, and fock the group hug.lol