18" Wheel spinners and other wheel related questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

hey danger, you'd be better off just calling the ford place and asking your question. these haters here, just want to Xpress how bad they hate spinners yet cant quit talking about it. It's your friends car, let him/her do with what they want with it. It's all about being original anyway. And whoever said that the mustang is all about "power, class and style" or whatever bull'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me' that was,....you're driving a V6 for christs sake! If anything the V6 should be all show and no go. if you wanted power, style and class the 4.6 or even big brother 5.0 is the way to go. Spinners on a mustang? Sounds sweet man. If you should get any pics of these wheels on car, make sure you post them.....and make sure to keep them spinning. Spinners? a pile of crap? whatever man. who would put spinners on a honda? that comment was one that left the station before the train did. I too have seen a mustang with 20's on it, so it can be done....just dont know if any modifications were done to wheel well.

007 said:
I admit it. I'm a hater. Only a brain dead idiot 16 year old ghetto moron would put that crap anywhere near their Mustang. Its disgraceful.:puke:

:lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: I could not agree more with this comment. Oh, and yes, 20's can probably be squeezed on a stang, but if you run over a flat cola can, it's over for your wheel well. And who exactly would try to put rims that big on a Stang anyway? You'll be spending 150 of your 200hp trying to pull the darn things.

I seen a set of spinners on a GT Mustang last summer, they candied the paint, not sure what size the rims were. The car really looked tight, until I noticed the wheels were spinners, and since it wasnt lowered at all, it really accentuated the whole 4x4 look that stangs have anyway. To each his own. Hell I still like Aluminum slots, hehe.

first off i can't beleive we're still debating this subject..

secondly, spinners are gay on any domestic car.. sit down, shut your hole.. they just are...take that ghettofired styling trend an throw it in the bin of bad ideas w/ 100 spokes, velvet interiors and guucci leather on domestic ponycars...

3'rd your friend is a moron for putting this on a mustang..

4'th anything under 22 inches isn't a dubb, its a cheap jc whitney knockoff that'll more than liklely get your a$$ beat, car keyed.. or both. i've seen 16 inch spinners on a caprice and it looked F U C K I N stupid...

5th-get your friend some help fast. might i sugest the WFC or FFW..a couple samplings of domestic superiority.-gone in 60 seconds, BUllitt.. an stay away from NOPI sanctioned events..

he should be fine in 2- 4 weeks..:D

hahaha check that out haha :rlaugh:

Attachments

• dustinsvdsc2.jpg
    dustinsvdsc2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 131
  • dustinsvdsc3.jpg
    dustinsvdsc3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.