This is an impeccably maintained, all original 1991 Mustang LX 5.0L Hatchback. Auto Trans; Oxford White exterior with Titanium Cloth/Vinyl interior; and just over 108,000 pampered miles.
This Mustang was purchased new by my mother and owned and gently driven by her until she passed away two years ago. She always kept it garaged or covered. It is all original and in excellent condition inside and out. There are only three cosmetic flaws: a nickel size ding just above the bottom of the right door; and two cracks (3" and 1" long) in the LR taillight lens.
Its condition alone would more than justify the asking price, but when you look at the Features and Extras that are included it’s a bargain:
● 5.0L V8
● AUTOMATIC TRANS
● AIR CONDITIONING
● CRUISE CONTROL
● POWER STEERING & BRAKES
● POWER WINDOWS, LOCKS, & SIDE MIRRORS
● ORIGINAL 16 INCH 5 SPOKE CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
● CARGO COVER & NET
● AM/FM CASSETTE W/ 6 SPEAKERS & AUX INPUT
● PROTECTOR ALARM W/ REMOTES FOR DOOR LOCKS & HATCH
● ARTICULATED FRONT SEATS WITH POWER LUMBAR SUPPORTS
● REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER
You can review more details in the accompanying window sticker.
● New Front Brakes, Hubs, Bearings, & Seals
● Recent Tune-up
● Recently refreshed steering linkage
● Only 12K mi. on Continental Extreme Contact DWS Tires
● Amsoil synthetic oil since break-in (+ 2 new Amsoil filters)
● Complete Maintenance Records
● Full Set of Factory Manuals (including: Service; EVTM; Specifications Book; and Wiring Diagrams)
● Original Window Sticker & Purchase Docs
● Smart Mat Cargo System with Collapsible Bin
● Aux input (3.5mm plug) for original radio hidden in cubby below
● Covercraft Ultralon Cover with cable, lock, and carrying bag
● Two: one pound cans of Freon (R12).
I hate parting with this Mustang, not only for sentimental reasons, but because it’s a fun performance car and a real show stopper, equally adept at errands around town or long highway trips. Plus it’s incredibly reliable, in excellent condition, and comfortably fits my 6 ft. plus frame. But I have too many vehicles as it is, so it has to go.
Please respond to my post for more details or to schedule a visit. I'm located in Eureka, CA, which is about half way between San Francisco and Portland, OR. I'm planning a shopping trip to San Francisco soon (and maybe even to SoCal), so hooking-up there may be possible if you'd like to look the car over.
$7,500 OBO; CASH ONLY, NO TRADES