1993 Cobra

Old Skooler

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2012
Just checking to see what everyone thinks a 93 cobra is worth, meaning what would you pay. Yesterday I looked a a 93 with 34k miles and spotless, not a scratch ding or dent, it had cloth black interior not grey leather so I thought that was strange. Only mods were a B cam, pro charger on 8 lbs and ported stock heads. Dyno sheets ha the car at 350 rwhp and 363 lbs tq, which I thought was a little high but within reach. A/C worked beautifully, he saved the original rims and tires and has a set of real cobra R on.

Price tag 19 K after negotiating he said if I pick it up this weekend 17k. I really looked at this car and couldn't find anything wrong with it, this car was really cared

• Sponsors (?)

In NY the Termi's are averaging 23500. If you find one cheaper its tossed up. I've been looking for one in the teens for a year. That said there isn't a huge market here for the foxes, everyone wants to keep up with the jones and buy new.

So would you say a fair price in the area of 13 which is what I was comfortable spending.

I see 93 cobras pop up in my area regularly in the 10-15k range depending on condition. If I was looking at spending that kind of cash on a fox I think a saleen would be a better purchase.

1993 Cobra
Cobra[1].jpg

Then there's the 93 Cobra R
1993CobraR[1].jpg

Racer in the box for the time. No frills, slightly more HP, and stripped down. This one is missing the chrome center caps.

17k is a bit high IMO for a modded car, but at the same time if it is that clean...

10K and down seems to get you a "driver" which means higher mileage, imperfections, accident history or a branded title.

As far as them getting close to terminator range - I don't know how many potential '93 Cobra owners are cross shopping them with the terminator. We all know that performance wise the 03-04 will demolish the 93, but performance isn't the only reason people buy a car.

Reactions: 1 user