1995 Mustang up for bids at SGI in Regina

351LX

Founding Member
Jul 25, 2001
Regina, Saskatchewan
1995 Mustang, 5.0, 5-speed,red exterior,black-grey interior,95k,factory 16" 5 spoke wheels.Hit real hard on the passenger side so not really practical for any one to fix but would make a nice donor car.No reserve that I could see so it might go fairly cheap.It is right next to the entrance on Fleet St. so you can see it from the road.

• Sponsors (?)

351LX said:
1995 Mustang, 5.0, 5-speed,red exterior,black-grey interior,95k,factory 16" 5 spoke wheels.Hit real hard on the passenger side so not really practical for any one to fix but would make a nice donor car.No reserve that I could see so it might go fairly cheap.It is right next to the entrance on Fleet St. so you can see it from the road.
Cool, thanks for the info!!:nice:

95 mustang SGI

351LX said:
It wouldnt even make a good doner car, here is what SGI said on the info on it!!
HAS SLIGHT VALVETRAIN NOISE, SOME PISTON NOISE WHEN COLD, TRANNY MAY HAVE DAMAGE IT WILL NOT SHIFT ***. *** HARD HIT RIGHT SIDE

I forgot that you could view bid vehicles online now http://www.sgi.sk.ca/sgi_internet/salvage_sales/salvage_frameset.html I never started it up, but I did shift through some of the gears.I find it unusual that there is no reserve price and that they gave a little extra info about the engine and transmission that they don't normally do.It is almost like someone from SGI doesn't want anyone to bid on it.

95 mustang SGI

351LX said:
I forgot that you could view bid vehicles online now http://www.sgi.sk.ca/sgi_internet/salvage_sales/salvage_frameset.html I never started it up, but I did shift through some of the gears.I find it unusual that there is no reserve price and that they gave a little extra info about the engine and transmission that they don't normally do.It is almost like someone from SGI doesn't want anyone to bid on it.
ya who knows, but damn whoever was driving sure got T-boned!! You dont usually see hits that that ON a mustang, usually its the Mustang doing the hitting :Track:

They dropped the reserve down to $2000 on the 2003 Mustang and put it up for bids again.There is also a 2000 Mustang convertible that was vandalized up for bids in North Battleford and a 1988 5.0 5spd coupe up for bids in Saskatoon.

I saw this really sad sight today, there was this truck with a bunch of cars on it, at first I saw the back of Mustang GT and I was like oh cool, so I caught up only to see the front had been smashed (although it had nice rims!) and then I look at some of the other cars and there was two more 99 - 04 Mustangs and they were all smashed too! I was like three smashed Mustangs in one place! :( That's my story!

Silvr04GT said:
I saw this really sad sight today, there was this truck with a bunch of cars on it, at first I saw the back of Mustang GT and I was like oh cool, so I caught up only to see the front had been smashed (although it had nice rims!) and then I look at some of the other cars and there was two more 99 - 04 Mustangs and they were all smashed too! I was like three smashed Mustangs in one place! :( That's my story!

Ryan,do you have some apologizing to do ???