2008 OEM Bullitt wheels

My co worker wants to buy my OEM 18x8.5 grey Bullitt wheels from my 2008 Bullitt Mustang. I have 6000 miles on them, no blemishes, with tires and sensors. If i sell, I want to be able to buy S Style wheels from American Muscle.com.
How much can I get for these wheels?

• Sponsors (?)

yea, even if you change the wheels, id still keep the stockers because theyre exclusive to the bullit. with that exclusivity in mind, you should charge accordingly if you DO decide to sell them

Keep the wheels dude...............and it you do sell, sell em high. Not sure what your market will bear, but I put my 06 17' anthracite bullits on craigs list with stock tires 16k miles and asked $450 for them. I had a guy in two days telling me he wanted them without even looking at em. So if you sell, sell high.

patrick

I'm jealous - I love the dark gray Bullitt wheels! I plan on having my stock wheels repainted to resemble them - is the paint code listed anywhere? As soon as I have that, I'm off to the shop!

I guess thats why they sold so fast.............I do like them, they are just not nearly wide enough for me. I gotta have that mega wide muscle look.

Not sure about the paint code....sorry.:shrug:

patrick