2010 gt threw a code saying both banks 02 sensors lean conditions . Car dies

My 2010 gt has 45000 miles on her with frpp hot rod cams , frpp injectors , stock manifolds and cats, muffler delete and jlt CAI. It’s a 5 speed manual. Today it was running fine and the cel came on I pooped into oreilly and they scanned it and said both o2 banks were lean condition but it seemed to run fine . I went across the street and fueled up with 93 and about 4 miles down the road the car backfired and started idling funny and hesitating while driving. After a few more
Miles It got worse and the engine died . I pulled onto the side of the road let it sit for a while restarted it and it was still running back but I limped it to a nearby gas station where I disconnected the negative cable for 10 minutes and hooked it back up same symptoms but now it will start and idle terrible but when you press the accelerator it struggles to rev up and shakes . When I’m hear it hasn’t enough power to pull into a parking space. I had to have it towed home . I do not know who did the tune because I bought it from a ford dealership 2 weeks ago 100 miles from home and have used a full tank of gas no problems . The only thing I’ve done before this drive today was clean and oil the air filter on the CAI and delete the mufflers. I put approx 30 miles on it after those 2 things before this issue . Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has had this issue and know of a fix for it please let me know as this is my first mustang as I have always driven mopars. The car ran like a raped ape until today . And I have searched forums until I cannot see anymore hoping to find a solution before posting this question.

Thanks
Jason

• Sponsors (?)

What other codes are spitting out. If that's the only code (unlikely) you have then you've lost a fuel system component or now have a significant unmetered air inlet someplace.