$300 Allowance from A.D.

Strype

Cuthbert catcher
Founding Member
May 11, 1999
Huntsvegas, AL
A.D. = "Activities Director" = Strypette = Wifey

Where do I spend it? I have an Exploder Intake I could put on, but I kinda want to sell it and buy the Plastic Comp upper. I also need (*cough* want) a C&L 73mm Mass Air Meter, subframes, 3.55's... :shrug:

So what first?

I'd make it a poll but I have no idea how to.

• Sponsors (?)

Yep... Maybe.

I've been pondering that today. Gonna be about $450 to get a proffessional job. These guys did my 86GT back when I was 17. They're awesome. I could get someone to do it on the side for cheap, but when your doing 70mph on the interstate it's nice to know you can trust the rear end :)

Problem is I don't want the body rippled any more than it is from snagging gears without subframes... but subframes are no fun :notnice:

No fun no fun no fun...

:fuss:

I know I need them, and if anyone else were asking this question I'd probably be hounding them about sub frames. Hmmmmm... :scratch:

I will ponder this further over at the Mother-in-laws house as I eat good food. She'll ramble on and on about yadda yadda and the whole time I'll be pondering. Better bring the MP3 player :)

MMFL-1B.jpg

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa he finally got someone other than me!!! wohooooooo

and Strype... getting go fast parts before you get your foundation down is like a chick getting a boob job when she still weighs 300 pounds.

srothfuss said:
Bro, you need to hit up poneypower89 for that C&L before I buy it. It's 73mm and calibrated for 19# injectors!

Use the rest of the money on Steve's 2.2L KB fund

I didn't he had one for sale :nice:

Strippers and beer... hmmmmm... That's actually a good idea :D