351 windsor based stroker- What kind???

I have a bare 351 windsor block that im looking to build a stroker motor out of. Does anybody make a COMPLETE stroker kit that includes everything? I WANT TO GO FAST BUT NOT SPEND A TON OF MONEY!!! I dont care about being streetable! My last windsors best pass was 11.8 before I blew the motor apart. I was able to save the edelbrock alum. victor Jr heads, hooker long tube 351 windsor headers, edelbrock alum. victor Jr intake, meziere elec water pump, Quik Fuel 1050 cfm carb, MSD 6AL ignition box & MSD Distributor, MSD blaster 3 coil and my radiator and thats about it because i completely blew the motor apart( blocks blown apart, oil pans blown apart, and 2 cylinder walls are blown apart. Is there anybody out there that can tell me what is the best windsor stroker motor to run? I want to be somewhere in the low 11s to anywhere in the 10s. Can you tell me what rotating assembly to buy and what cam and anything else I need to make my 89 LX fly WITHOUT NITROUS! My tranny is a c4. I appreciate any help that you can give me! Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)