4.6 newb....im from the fox 5.0 side of stangnet

Found these on ebay I ordered a set to try out they seller offers lifetime warranty on them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/33062781912...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2166wt_1139

I bought a splice in kit, and I soldered and used shrink wrap and taped up the wires real nice. I tend to be very OCD when it comes to car stuff. Anyways they worked well for about 6 months, then they failed on me and stopped sequencing. I pulled them apart and the wires got wet and really ruined the entire harness. If I were to do it over again I would have bought the plug 'n play kit. Kinda pissed that I spent money on that junk.

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe the SN-95 harness is different, but the spliced wires had to occur within the housing. The sequencer was located in the trunk, but I had to splice into a few wires between the headlight housing and the body of the car... water got in there and f**ked me.

I bought mine from Webelectricproducts.com and they have a lifetime warranty, so I can mail it to them and get new ones, but my stock wires are all corroded from getting water in there.. sucks.

Who is the manufacturer of those? I got the splice-in kit from Autotrix for about the same amount about 2 years ago and not a single problem (I guess using a :poo:load of electrical tape helped :shrug: )

I took my mustang to sears to get an alignment. My good friend is the service manger there. We were talking about my wheels and tires and he said you really need some 315's on rears to fill the 10.5" rim up instead of those 275's...... I said yeah I cant afford 315 nittos it would be 400 bux or so... He took me to the tire room and showed me 2 brand new 17" 315 35 17 sumitomo tires that they accidentally ordered 4 when they needed 2 and they couldnt return them.... He offered to sell them to me at his cost of 95.99 each... It was 235 out the door mounted and balanced and my buddy bought my like new 275 nittos for 200 :banana:

View attachment 155651

View attachment 155652

View attachment 155653