5 lug conversion and Steeda Wheels???

I am looking at buying Steeda Ultra Lites 17x9 and was wondering if they will fit with my setup. I have a 5 lug conversion, but it is with the Lincoln setup, front rotors and rear axles and rotors (on the car when I bought it in 93). I have heard that some rims won't fit because of the hub and dust cap sticking out further than the 94 setup. Anyone running this kind a setup. I am looking at 275/40s in the back and 245/45 up front, does that sound right? Thanks for the help.:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

The man you want to ask is ALMOSTSTOCK. He runs the Steeda wheels and I cannot remember if he uses the modified Baer spindle (equivalent to the lincoln rotors) or the SN95 spindle. You may try sending him a PM.

from everything i've read it all has to do with backspacing of the rim so what is the backspacing of the steeda 17x9?
245/45 in front you shouldn't be a problem, but 275 in the rear you might have problems with from what i've been reading.

4G-KDMP said:
from everything i've read it all has to do with backspacing of the rim so what is the backspacing of the steeda 17x9?
245/45 in front you shouldn't be a problem, but 275 in the rear you might have problems with from what i've been reading.

b/s is not the issue in this case. It must be determined if the spindle snout will interfere with the dustcap on the Steeda wheel. The SN95 does not have a snout so it is not an issue.

EDIT: Just found a past email from ALMOSTSTOCK and he uses 94 spindles. :shrug:

Backspacing is 5.95 according to Steeda, but they didn't know if anyone was using them with my setup. As tunedin302 stated the question really is about the front snout and cap. Does anyone have any pict of a FOX with steeda ultra lites

The wheels I have are the SSR wheels which Steeda copied to make there Ultra-Lite wheel with so the wheels look identical, with the exception that the Steeda Ultra-Lite wheels are just slightly a darker silver than the SSR wheels.

Hopefully these pics give you a good idea of how the Steeda Ultra-Lite 17X9 wheel looks on a fox.

448.jpg

View attachment 488667

Attachments

• 448.jpg
    448.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 269
Thanks for the pict Almoststock!!! The wheels look great and since your car is the same color as mine or close to that helps my purchase dicesion even more. I don't suppose you know if they would fit with my brake setup. I looked at your site and you have the brembos, I don't know how different those are than my setup. Thanks again!!:D