a new breed of meets?

• Sponsors (?)

hey! alright... this Saturday might actually work for me. :banana:

how about meeting at 6 and then cruising over to Champs in Seattle at 8? that way it gives people even more reason to come out and play!!

i have no idea how busy the place is but it would be fun. :nice:

dTas95GT said:
hey! alright... this Saturday might actually work for me. :banana:

how about meeting at 6 and then cruising over to Champs in Seattle at 8? that way it gives people even more reason to come out and play!!

i have no idea how busy the place is but it would be fun. :nice:
that's an idea!

just make sure you do show up ;)

portland meets?

there need to be some meets in or closer to portland, or atleast in places that i have actually heard of, i am new, but its hard for me to come around when i dont know where everybody is meeting. then again i get the feeling no body is anywhere near my side of town except ricers. i guess i will just wait for the starbucks meetings, that is a drive for me, but i know where it is atleast, and i can make it in around half an hour.

dTas95GT said:
shoot! i forgot i'm going to the Cougar game this weekend at Quest Field (Seahawk Stadium).

i might not make it if the game lasts for a while. it starts at 3:30.
i am just going to guess they'll win...

and i'll be able to tell you the score when you come to XXX... so it's fair to say you
won't miss out on much if you skip it ;)

the forcast calls for some pretty hefty rain this Saturday. still wanna meet?

actually meeting up and heading to Champs would be perfect for a rainy Saturday. i won't be going to the Cougar game if its raining. i'm a fan but not that much of a fan (especially in the pre-season).

so 6pm at XXX? does Champs sound like a plan for everyone?

Champs or Sykarts!

I am up for either... i think Sykarts track is a bit better, but then again, I've never ran on the Champs in Seattle so we shall see...

rain or no rain i'll be there... ON TIME!

I'm still down for a few meets before the rainy/cold season hits. I like cruising more than meeting, but I still like a good mix of both. Just more of the cruise part. If the weather is nice I'll be there in the Stang and if it's really nice I might bring out the Superhawk.

caucstang said:
I'm still down for a few meets before the rainy/cold season hits. I like cruising more than meeting, but I still like a good mix of both. Just more of the cruise part. If the weather is nice I'll be there in the Stang and if it's really nice I might bring out the Superhawk.
superhawk?!