alarm/keyless entry system

PezKing

Jan 21, 2003
middletown, DE
when i bought my 00' Gt a little over a year ago, it had an aftermarket alarm already in it. i'm trying to pull the alarm control center (brain) out to find out the make and model, mainly in an effort to get new remotes for it. i'm 99% sure it's the box in the upper left hand side of the passenger wheel well, but how do i pull it down or out and how is it mounted up there? it's a pain with the fuse box & the clutch pedal in my face and space is reeaaally tight in there, so any help would be greatly appreciated. :nice:
i know it's not stock, but i'm guessing it would have to be mounted in a similar manner. thanks, steve

• Sponsors (?)

PezKing said:
when i bought my 00' Gt a little over a year ago, it had an aftermarket alarm already in it. i'm trying to pull the alarm control center (brain) out to find out the make and model, mainly in an effort to get new remotes for it. i'm 99% sure it's the box in the upper left hand side of the passenger wheel well, but how do i pull it down or out and how is it mounted up there? it's a pain with the fuse box & the clutch pedal in my face and space is reeaaally tight in there, so any help would be greatly appreciated. :nice:
i know it's not stock, but i'm guessing it would have to be mounted in a similar manner. thanks, steve
have you tryed reproraming it cycle key 8 times off/on/ within 10 seconds.levaenkey on after the 8ht time door will lock and unlock to confirm.press any buttom on the key pad with in 7 seconds.should lock and unlock to confirm after that turn key off in try.it..