Am I wrong??

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
OK so I talked to one of our members ( not naming anyone not that much of an ass) and I thought we had an aggrement that he was gonna send me the 3 trunk pieces. I said i wanted all 3 he said he was making a box to put them in and we agreeed that I would only have to pay shipping. I paid the shipping cost even added a couple bucks to help cover the paypal charges. I get the package only 2 pieces. I was under the impression i was suppose to get 3 so yes I'm a little upset because in order to get the last piece i have to pay shipping twice. So I ask what can we do about it and he gives me attitude saying he gave me the parts I shouldn't expect anything from him. He also says that he's not paying for the shipping I said wasn't expecting all the shipping to be paid by him just some beings he screwed up. So after him giving me more attitude. I give up and say just get me the cost of shipping and he says he don't want to ship it to me now.

So the question is am I wrong to be upset? I know he hooked me up but still I thought i was getting all 3 and didn't. Free or not a deals a deal

• Sponsors (?)

All I can ask is that is there any chance there was a misunderstanding when making the terms......I've made similar mistakes......If they are on this forum then try and work it out......give a little.....I know your frustrated but don't let a small transaction raise your blood pressure and ruin your week...try and work it out and if not move on and put it behind you bro....life's too short...
"just hope he doesn't have a house fire and lives near you......." LOL j/k.....just trying to lighten you up a little bit...

yeah you should be upset. a deal is a deal whether it was free or you gave up your left nut for it. kinda like asking for a ride somewere, and your just paying for gas. and you really need the ride. then he just doesn't show up. kinda ****ed up if you ask me!!!!!!!!!

MysteryMachine said:
no **** so are them pieces the are all broke to hell thats why i wanted new ones. He offered so i took him up on it.
the parts he sent you were broken? dam so he just put you in a deeper hole!! what an ass!!!

"beggers can't be choosers" I would never ask anyone to pay to give me something. however I understand that it sucks that you have to pay shipping twice but mistakes happen. sounds to me like even if you have to pay shipping twice your still getting a deal. just my .02 cents.

mootang said:
"beggers can't be choosers" I would never ask anyone to pay to give me something. however I understand that it sucks that you have to pay shipping twice but mistakes happen. sounds to me like even if you have to pay shipping twice your still getting a deal. just my .02 cents.

i agree. although you have to pay shipping, at least you're not paying the for part itself.

mootang said:

I agree.

So what are you out, an extra couple of bucks... I would be mad but understanding...

Now I had another member promise me a shifter for a known price, then after we agreed on terms he says he sold it local... two weeks later a guy from another state says thanks... That ripped me... Guess the original price he asked was less than the other guy was willing to pay...