Am I wrong??

mootang said:
"beggers can't be choosers" I would never ask anyone to pay to give me something.
True but he never ask for it for free it was agreed by both parties to be given to him. So the saying "beggers can't be choosers" does not apply to this imo. Still a hell of a deal and I would of just shelled out the shipping cost and PP cost with out a second thought.

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
OK so I talked to one of our members ( not naming anyone not that much of an ass) and I thought we had an aggrement that he was gonna send me the 3 trunk pieces. I said i wanted all 3 he said he was making a box to put them in and we agreeed that I would only have to pay shipping. I paid the shipping cost even added a couple bucks to help cover the paypal charges. I get the package only 2 pieces. I was under the impression i was suppose to get 3 so yes I'm a little upset because in order to get the last piece i have to pay shipping twice. So I ask what can we do about it and he gives me attitude saying he gave me the parts I shouldn't expect anything from him. He also says that he's not paying for the shipping I said wasn't expecting all the shipping to be paid by him just some beings he screwed up. So after him giving me more attitude. I give up and say just get me the cost of shipping and he says he don't want to ship it to me now.

So the question is am I wrong to be upset? I know he hooked me up but still I thought i was getting all 3 and didn't. Free or not a deals a deal

Personally, if someone is giving me something for free, I would not expect ANYTHING more from them no matter what. No trying to contradict you but you did ask.

..oh, let me add that I agree a deal is a deal but that's just me. I would personally honor anything like that but for me, the above applies no matter what. Meaning if it is free, then I can't complain. But that's just my-o.

mootang said:
"beggers can't be choosers" I would never ask anyone to pay to give me something. however I understand that it sucks that you have to pay shipping twice but mistakes happen. sounds to me like even if you have to pay shipping twice your still getting a deal. just my .02 cents.

This guy said it all.

I knew I saved this chat for a reason.... :p

I don't want any hard feelings here, I'm not trying to start a fight or anything... Just showing the story AS WAS.

MysteryMachineGT (8:47:02 PM): how good of a business man are you
MysteryMachineGT (8:47:08 PM): or kid lol
King Cobra 03SVT (8:47:22 PM): A fairly good one I like to think ;-)
King Cobra 03SVT (8:47:23 PM): lol
King Cobra 03SVT (8:47:30 PM): Why?
MysteryMachineGT (8:50:11 PM): well i said i wanted them all u didn't pay attention so what are we gonna do about it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auto response from King Cobra 03SVT (8:50:11 PM): brb
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King Cobra 03SVT (8:51:15 PM): back
King Cobra 03SVT (8:51:15 PM): sorry
King Cobra 03SVT (8:51:23 PM): had to go sign my huge $9 tax return
King Cobra 03SVT (8:51:36 PM): Um, ship the third out, eh? :)
King Cobra 03SVT (8:52:19 PM): Ok, I know what you're gettin at
King Cobra 03SVT (8:52:21 PM): And here's the deal
King Cobra 03SVT (8:52:27 PM): You paid shipping for 2
King Cobra 03SVT (8:52:30 PM): You received 2
King Cobra 03SVT (8:52:36 PM): I gave them to you FREE.
King Cobra 03SVT (8:53:06 PM): So... there is absolutely nothing I need to do
MysteryMachineGT (8:53:13 PM): i think i know what your getting at
King Cobra 03SVT (8:53:15 PM): If you'd paid for 3, sure
MysteryMachineGT (8:53:16 PM): lol
King Cobra 03SVT (8:53:21 PM): but you didn't pay a cent to me for them
King Cobra 03SVT (8:53:33 PM): So I have no responsibility
King Cobra 03SVT (8:53:58 PM): I'm sure you understand
MysteryMachineGT (8:54:08 PM): yeah
King Cobra 03SVT (8:54:39 PM): Now things would be very different if I sold them. I stand behind what I sell, and if you looked at my 85 100% positive feedback, someone even commented "He stands behind his products" I sold him a Mustang speedo, he told me odo didn't work, I shipped him out a new one...
King Cobra 03SVT (8:55:04 PM): But the diff is, I sold that to him, and I sold it as working. He said it didn't work, I replaced it free
MysteryMachineGT (8:55:24 PM): but see where i'm at here is i thought i was paying for shipping on all 3
King Cobra 03SVT (8:55:34 PM): But you weren't.
King Cobra 03SVT (8:55:40 PM): Shipping for 3 woulda been faar more
King Cobra 03SVT (8:55:52 PM): more* Sorry, my keyboard is slow for some odd reason
MysteryMachineGT (8:57:01 PM): well when yousaid ok i'll get a box big enough and take pics of the otehr one and I say ok i want it i figured i was getting all 3
MysteryMachineGT (8:57:26 PM): do you a least see my point
King Cobra 03SVT (8:57:40 PM): Your exact reply to my picture [of the third panel] was "looks good"
King Cobra 03SVT (8:57:52 PM): and I went to make a box for 2
King Cobra 03SVT (8:58:41 PM): But see, you'd have had to pay more shipping for 3 anyhow, since I couldn't have fit the 3rd one in that box
King Cobra 03SVT (9:00:06 PM): I don't see how you have the nerve to complain about free
King Cobra 03SVT (9:00:13 PM): and expect me to pay you $20....
King Cobra 03SVT (9:00:23 PM): or whatever it'd be to ship the third.
MysteryMachineGT (9:00:28 PM): where you get pay me 20 bucks
King Cobra 03SVT (9:00:31 PM): Shipping
MysteryMachineGT (9:00:46 PM): i wasn't getting at you paying shipping
King Cobra 03SVT (9:00:50 PM): Then what?
MysteryMachineGT (9:02:19 PM): maybe some but hell even a sorry i screwed up would have been nice
King Cobra 03SVT (9:02:55 PM): Ehh... I said sorry I didn't know you wanted 3, but your exact reply to my picture was "looks nice" Not a "Sure, toss it in"
King Cobra 03SVT (9:03:13 PM): I'm not real impressed with your attitude about this, really.
King Cobra 03SVT (9:03:46 PM): I've just given you free parts, taken the time to get pictures, ship them out (granted I was slow, but I wasn't getting more impotant things done for peope who were paying me $20 an hour to do them, because I was so busy)
King Cobra 03SVT (9:04:17 PM): And spent the gas money to make an extra trip to the UPS store to ship them
King Cobra 03SVT (9:04:39 PM): And you have the nerve to complain to me, and expect me to chip in shipping for another free part.
King Cobra 03SVT (9:05:28 PM): You've never bought anything from me, you have no reason to expect free parts from me. Everything from the point when you first talked to me on IM till now has been favors.. I fixed some things on your website, I spent time and money shipping free parts out to you... and you complain.
MysteryMachineGT (9:06:20 PM): not complaining holy hell
King Cobra 03SVT (9:06:33 PM): Then how would you classify it?
MysteryMachineGT (9:07:48 PM): just i expected to get 3 for what i was paying for shipping thought that the deal was all 3 little upset i didn't get 3 pieces like i expected
King Cobra 03SVT (9:08:04 PM): :'(
King Cobra 03SVT (9:08:23 PM): And you're upset.... Because you got 2 peices free instead of 3....
MysteryMachineGT (9:08:33 PM): ahhh
King Cobra 03SVT (9:08:45 PM): That's just unreasonable
King Cobra 03SVT (9:08:55 PM): So you expect me to pay $10 (half of 20) to make you happier.
King Cobra 03SVT (9:08:57 PM): :)
MysteryMachineGT (9:09:56 PM): errr
MysteryMachineGT (9:10:14 PM): your yelling at me, my dads bugging me
King Cobra 03SVT (9:10:20 PM): I'm not yelling at you.
King Cobra 03SVT (9:10:52 PM): Not one single capslock word in there.
MysteryMachineGT (9:12:46 PM): ok just send me the damn thing lol get me the cost i'll pay it. If you want something for it other then sexual favors let me know :-D
King Cobra 03SVT (9:13:15 PM): So why should I send the third peice anyhow?
MysteryMachineGT (9:13:30 PM): then don't
King Cobra 03SVT (9:14:23 PM): I don't feel like spending even more unappreciated time doing favors for people who will just be unhappy when they only get 2 free parts.
MysteryMachineGT (9:16:25 PM): i don't even care anymore

Basically, ever since Jinx first IM'd me a couple weeks ago, all I've done is favors for him.. I helped him fix a few things on his website, I spent time to make a ghetto box big enugh to fit those panels, I spent gas money to go ship them.... And when he doesn't receive the third panel (which he never actually said he wanted) he has the nerve to expect me to PAY to GIVE HIM FREE PARTS. (Not yelling, just emphasizing.)

So that's why he's not getting that third panel from me free afterall.

Think I'm so mean afterall?

:SNSign:

MysteryMachineGT (9:10:14 PM): your yelling at me, my dads bugging me
:rlaugh: :lol: Hahahahaha sorry man but thats funny as f$#@ (mind if I put that in my sig :D). So you didn't flat out tell him/ask him for all three peices?? I'm starting to think there was just a mis communication(sp?) between the two. Not just he said he was and didn't send it as per our agreement. Like I said in my earlier post it was a hell of a deal I would of just paid for the shipping and be done with it.

wytstang said:
:rlaugh: :lol: Hahahahaha sorry man but thats funny as f$#@ (mind if I put that in my sig :D). So you didn't flat out tell him/ask him for all three peices?? I'm starting to think there was just a mis communication(sp?) between the two. Not just he said he was and didn't send it as per our agreement. Like I said in my earlier post it was a hell of a deal I would of just paid for the shipping and be done with it.

Basically, it was exactly that.. Mis-communication on a deal, and I would have been happy to have shipped the third, assuming he paid shipping for that as well. The shipping cost would have been the same, whether I shipped the third peice at the same time, or now, since it was so long it had to be shipped seperately.

But like I said in my first reply, he ended up losing out on the third peice by saying what he did. .. That's all there was to it.

I should have saved the ones before that. I'm sorry ok. Lotta **** going on right now. I'm off work which I told you and didn't really wanna spend another 30 bucks on something I should have gotten with the first 30. I agree it was a misunderstanding. And now I'm ****ed cause that back piece is all ****ed up and I don't know where to get another one.

Danny no you can't put that in your sig lol. As i started typing this reply he called me from downstairs and now he's sitting in my room messing with my tv