Are sn95 5.0's compatible with some foxbody s/c or turbo kits?

Larringt

Jul 25, 2011
I've been looking for a used power adder kit and I keep finding kits for foxbody's and 4.6 sn95's. When I ask if I can use a fox kit I get mixed responses.

Has anyone used a foxbody kit for a turbo or supercharger on their SN95 5.0? If so was there a lot of fabrication involved?

• Sponsors(?)

redsn95gt

Aug 5, 2010
The two main things that make the fox stuff so different is the throttle setup and the accessory drive. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any reason why you couldn't go out of your way to get some fox accessory brackets and belt and just do a little re-locating, then the kit would fit out of the box. If you want to ditch your A/C that would save you having to get the proper lines also.

hollywoodstang

May 23, 2006
Because the Fox water pump is longer and it will hit the fan on our cars or at least mine does, I tried to make this work as well because i was really into paxton supercharger set up. I gave up and started to look for sn95 ones, they discontinued. Thanks paxton.

Too much relocating and this and that to make fox stuff work on our cars. I just gave up. lol.