Are u kidding?

1hot87gt

5 Year Member
Mar 17, 2017
New York
Here in the Northeast. Long Island to be specific. Another Nor’easter. The fourth one this month. 12 more inches of snow. Any body else tired of this sh*t!!!!! At this rate it’s gonna be May before all this crap is gone and the roads are clean enough to take the Fox out of the garage to knock the dust off the gears.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm feeling the same way. I'm in Rhode island. I'd be at the shop working if it wasn't for the weather. I work on standby generators though. So if the power goes out, I'll get heavy over time.

Ya, I'm done with the snow at this point. I like winter and all, but there's outside projects I'm itching to get started by now. We haven't been hit quite as hard as people north of us with the other storms, but we got 15+ inches with this one and it hasn't stopped yet.

This old beast makes the snow removal nice though. I have a brand new 8HP snowblower and this old Ariens kicks it's ass in the deep stuff. Absolutely no safety features and you actually have to pull the handle to stop it, otherwise it'll just keep going. They called it the "dog catcher" back in '67 when it was made, for good reason.

IMG_20180321_181254846.jpg

Wow, that things a beast. My Dad has a 67 Camaro. Original owner. They don’t make anything like they used to. Good luck with the snow. I hope this is the last of it.

Reactions: 1 user
MA here and damn this stuff really blows. Doesn't really effect my driving time since I'm not there yet but I'd like to be able to open the garage doors to work.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    355.2 KB · Views: 157
Well thankfully here in Southern CT. this storm didn't produce the 6"-12" they were predicting, only got about 2"!
But I've had it with winter!! Dreaming of heading south someday.
And to think, I'm actually considering leaving Hawaii to move to upstate New York. Craaazyyyyyy

Holy cow!!, what a difference that will be!!
My daughters boyfriend will be going to grad school in upstate NY , they actually have tunnels on
campus so kids can get to class when it snows!!