:barf:

• Sponsors (?)

Guess I would be denied then cause I have had several RX-7s and 300Z and S4 Audi and aTT Supra :shrug:

Unlike alot of the people on this site, & many other forums, I am not an import hater. I personally would love to own a last gen Supra, or a turbo'ed 240 one day....Do i like ricey mustangs, no, but nothing wrong with import cars as long as they are cool.....

I think all the rice hating here is a bit overboard and un-called for. It's their car, let them modify it like that if they want. The car is clean and has low miles. If he was a real ricer, he'd be claiming it's faster than anything else on the road and superior for non-sense reasons that no one else can understand.

I'm not a fan of any of the body kits for the mustang, including the ones that everyone here thinks look aggressive and mean. They still look cheasy enough to me, and I know none of the body kits have a factory fit and rigitiy to them.

How is a kid with a GT who puts on a cowl hood and a different wing and loud ass exhaust on their mustang any different from a ricer? Same mods, and half the time it doesn't get painted either. :nonono:

Speak softly and carry a big stick. That's why my 2.3 looks stock on the outside except different wheels, and has a factory quiet exhaust.

I think all the rice hating here is a bit overboard and un-called for. It's their car, let them modify it like that if they want. The car is clean and has low miles. If he was a real ricer, he'd be claiming it's faster than anything else on the road and superior for non-sense reasons that no one else can understand.

I'm not a fan of any of the body kits for the mustang, including the ones that everyone here thinks look aggressive and mean. They still look cheasy enough to me, and I know none of the body kits have a factory fit and rigitiy to them.

How is a kid with a GT who puts on a cowl hood and a different wing and loud ass exhaust on their mustang any different from a ricer? Same mods, and half the time it doesn't get painted either. :nonono:

Speak softly and carry a big stick. That's why my 2.3 looks stock on the outside except different wheels, and has a factory quiet exhaust.

this is the same as cowl hoods and cobra facias?

View attachment 323871
View attachment 323872
View attachment 323873

you have to draw the line somewhere man, reason the mustang as a community bags on this stuff is so that when we sell our beloved tastefully done car that we can no longer afford, THIS does not happen to it. If i sold my stang and the guy did this to it, i'd be in handcuffs. Plus this type of car gives mustangs a rep i don't want to carry.

this is the same as cowl hoods and cobra facias?

View attachment 323868
View attachment 323869
View attachment 323870

you have to draw the line somewhere man, reason the mustang as a community bags on this stuff is so that when we sell our beloved tastefully done car that we can no longer afford, THIS does not happen to it. If i sold my stang and the guy did this to it, i'd be in handcuffs. Plus this type of car gives mustangs a rep i don't want to carry.

I agree, the car is hideous, I was just tired of all the import hating on this & other Forums I frequent. A nice car is a nice car imo, regardless of American, european, Japanese etc... IMO, the word "Rice" kind of sounds racist if u ask me, but thats just my opinion....

Anyone with half a brain knows that looks like crap. Think of this as helping the resale value on your car. People will know how terrible that looks and will seek a stock or tastefully modified mustang. Why do you suppose it didn't even meet the reserve? I'm sure a bone stock GT that is that clean with so few miles would have sold for MORE.

I can laugh at him just the same. I don't care for it, but I don't think anyone here as the right to say he shouldn't allowed to do that to his car.

Anyone with half a brain knows that looks like crap. Think of this as helping the resale value on your car. People will know how terrible that looks and will seek a stock or tastefully modified mustang. Why do you suppose it didn't even meet the reserve? I'm sure a bone stock GT that is that clean with so few miles would have sold for MORE.

I can laugh at him just the same. I don't care for it, but I don't think anyone here as the right to say he shouldn't allowed to do that to his car.

Agreed.
BTW i like some well done imports as well, my bro's T-Supra is hard to hate.

Agreed.
BTW i like some well done imports as well, my bro's T-Supra is hard to hate.

i agree, and there are plenty of Japanese cars, and euro cars that i like as well.... but i poster this one for a reason. it just plain fugly.

like i said as long as a car is done tastefully and right, i have no issues. 99-00 Civic SI's, IS300's, turbo Supras...ect. as long as they are done right and not with humongous double stack wings, body kits with openings big enough to swallow small children, and wheels large enough to make it look like it look like its a skyjacker promo vehicle...im ok with them

I wanted to write some kind of wise ass reply, but the car is too ugly. Thats a horrible looking car. Id rather be called something for driving a convertible PT Cruiser than be caught driving that heep.

I wanted to write some kind of wise ass reply, but the car is too ugly. Thats a horrible looking car. Id rather be called something for driving a convertible PT Cruiser than be caught driving that heep.

Called what? Lafawnduh? :rlaugh:
Sorry I was looking at your avatar and remembered thats what was on the sign :rlaugh:

Here is another example of a well done and tasteful "ricer" stang! I blanked his plate so nobody would track him down and steal those sweet rocker panels! :rlaugh:

mini-sweet.jpg