Before and after pics of your mustang?

• Sponsors (?)

Here's my pics I bought it bone stock but it was hit in the passenger side quarter panel. It's come a long and Im'm not even remotely done yet.

Before
DSC01336.jpg

During
l_8d430ed0b56f0eff0027b3e3b9323ebf.jpg

Now
l_22b5a7cad502cf2ebecd6e42e84e7c2d.jpg

The day I bought it with 51k, nothing to drastic has changed...BBK springs, ROH wheels, new lights all the way around, and that God awefull red stripe GONE and replaced with some carbon fiber printed vinyl to subtly break things up!

223708.jpg

223709.jpg

188525.jpg

166539.jpg

166540.jpg

Flavadave4, it actually didn't look bad with the red stripe, but the all black look is sweet too. ROHs FTMFW!

Edit: SVT32VDOHC, did you paint that car yourself? I've heard before that black is really hard to get straight. It looks great.

Flavadave4, it actually didn't look bad with the red stripe, but the all black look is sweet too. ROHs FTMFW!

Edit: SVT32VDOHC, did you paint that car yourself? I've heard before that black is really hard to get straight. It looks great.

Its funny, when I first got the car I was like yuk, that red stripe is gotta go...but it grew on me so i left it on there for a few years. I peeled off on one of the corners one day while i was washing it so I just kept going to see what it would look like and I liked it better with out.
Thanks

Yes I painted the car myself. I didn't have anybody take pics while I was painting that one because it was about 6 a.m. It was gonna be 95* that day so I got up at like 4 a.m. and started painting while it was cool.

And yes black is kind of tough. The car had a lot of dings, dents and scratches fixed. The thing you HAVE GOT to do is after your finished with body filler and grinding discs....you have to block and prim, block and prime. I blocked the car about 4 times between coats of primer. (I still missed a couple of dings here in there, but it's not an Autorama car.) This ensures the car is nice and straight. I will be doing this to my yellow notch too, but prolly only 2 times because its yellow.