Best k member with stock A arm and springs

DDerek, we are saying that we don't want coil overs because the weight of the vehicle is now resting on the top of the shock tower, not directly to the bottom of the frame rail. And especially since we have body filler in our shock towers from filling the holes in we dont want to risk having the shock towers possibly twist and crack out the filler. Who cares about adjustable ride height. I like the stance of my car and don't really car to change it at all.

Yes thats what i been saying, I have adjustable struts so even so still don't care for coilovers.

• Sponsors (?)

why on earth would you go through all that work to leave the stock control arms.

Talk to a foxbody owner that runs his coiled over car on the street as a daily driver and he'll tell you they suck. I love shedding weight where you can but the ride and noise is enough to make me go with the stock a arms without thinking twice. I've seen three guys that have regretted going coilover on a street car, one even sold off all his tub k and coilover setup for a stock a arm'd tub k because he couldn't stand it

Satanas, great information. I'm new to the 5.0 scene (never had a V8) and I was debating on going the coilover route. I will be calling Qa1 tomorrow if their open. I just want to swap the kmember and leave the a arm and stock shocks alone.

QA1 moves the wheels forward 1", can be a problem with 90 and below fox dependingon what wheel and tire combo you use.

If the proper spring is used up front coilovers are just fine in a dd street car.

Havent busted a shock tower yet on bumper dragging wheel stands....I can understand being worried with all the filler, one reason I didnt fill all my holes even though I love the look.

IMO, you are wasting your time and money buying a k member at all.
From what i've seen (and experienced with aje) they all suck except griggs and Maximummotorsports.

Either go all in, or don't do it at all.
It's going to cost you 4 times as much to use a high quality k.

And as someone with a k member, it doesn't really help with working on anything, in theory it does, but when you get under there, the same stuff is exposed as with the stock k.