best thing you spent on your car?

• Sponsors (?)

S/CBlack95GT said:
The blower no doubt. It made the car a million times more fun to drive.

Turbonators. :D

No, definitely the blower. I ran N/A for a week with my current H/C/I and I missed the blower every second it was gone. Gears/traction lock rebuild are second per buck.

I bought a BBK cold air a LONG time ago and I'm still embarrased to admit it. It seriously made my car way slower cause it was stock at the time. :notnice:

Sleepy McNastee said:
Turbonators. :D

No, definitely the blower. I ran N/A for a week with my current H/C/I and I missed the blower every second it was gone. Gears/traction lock rebuild are second per buck.

Yeah, there is something about feeling the tires break loose at 50 mph that you just cant get over. :D

It's really close, but....

1st - Gears
2nd - X-pipe

I couldn't live without either now that I have them. The amp & the good speakers would be next. It's nice to drown out the road noise at will.
Scott

Id have to go w/ the Tri Ax and the Paxton S/C, its a whole new car now plus my most expensive so of corse it has to be one of my favorites.

I really havent bought any mods I dont like besides my BBK H pipe, that fits like crap :notnice: Other then that Im happy w/ everything