BLOWN AND STROKED

• Sponsors (?)

yobi1kanobi said:
the heads will be cleaned up as ports are concerned just smooth out the edges and the valve job being seperate just 3 angle job u know what that is?.. eades50 if you dont have any good input or anything good to say stay the f@#k out of my post..
Watch it. Paul Wall is an Eades imitator. Eades is the original - and he will slaughter you. :rlaugh:

My question is this: there are "edges" in cylinder head ports?

Joe

Yobi...Are you doing your own work at home? (youre not too far from me)

As far as Eades goes (Chris), he just likes to F$#@ with peeps...He know his $hit and has been thorugh a lot of junk with his car since he's been on here.

Have you considered a Meth Inj Kit?? That will help your fuel system...Chris (eades) was making in the 500's at the wheels, and running rich with 42's when the meth kit was going full force.

RC

Alright i see what you mean maybe a set of 55# sounds better for the blown application....note taken. But what about my 30# for the N/A setup..as far as the heads are concerned. the car was sitting for a year without starting it up so i want the machine shop to check spring. vavle seat, and clean all the carbon deposits..

YeaH laser Im doing My work at Hialeah. Drop me a PM. Eades what would you do different im open to suggestions..I want to maximize my money thats why i put my build on here to listen to other peoples opinions that have been here rather that sales guys that want to sell you the most expensive piece of gear.. like H-beam rods and billet crank for your stock block. You know what i mean. By all means critic away i appreciate your comments.

yobi1kanobi said:
Alright i see what you mean maybe a set of 55# sounds better for the blown application....note taken. But what about my 30# for the N/A setup..as far as the heads are concerned. the car was sitting for a year without starting it up so i want the machine shop to check spring. vavle seat, and clean all the carbon deposits..
30's for n/a should be fine....And as I said you should be fine with the 42's on with forced induction with the in tank pump and t-rex, especially if you get a meth inj kit.

Ill drop you a PM soon.

RC

Aluminum Flywheel on this setup? What do you guys think...

I can get a steel piece for 120 buck some made in china..
Or blow my budget and pay 350 for alum... is this a good idea

I am part shopping and i need to buy this so I can take it to the machine shop.

Sounds good eades I was considering a custom grind cam now that you mention it it might not be a bad idea.

:OT: Is the powerdyne bracket and pulley system that bad and can I do something to make it better.

I am selling my T-5 assembly all you AOD guys out there that might be interested pm me everything goes but the pedals i have pretty good stuff for the price.

update

Dropped engine off at Machine shop with its parts. What do you guys think about 1300 for Plate bore and hone, Align hone, Parrallel deck, freeze plugs cam bearings, Notch the block, build the short block from oil pan to cam install and degree the Cam.

Think thats a good deal.

eades5.0 said:
I thought u were doing it?

i need the machine work and notching so the assembly is like 450 buck why not have someone that does this all day do it for you. Know what I mean. Plus he is building the short block i am putting the rest together.

yobi1kanobi said:
i need the machine work and notching so the assembly is like 450 buck why not have someone that does this all day do it for you. Know what I mean. Plus he is building the short block i am putting the rest together.
let me know when it is all here, ill come help you get it together. by the way, i talked to walt over at pro motion today and ended up buying a tko500 and a kustom clutch from him after a while on the phone.

yobi1kanobi said:

Machine work I can understand...not the assembly, not picking on him guys just my opin.

450$ is alottamoney to me

450 bucks is not bad considering that your getting someone that does that all day and know all the clearances. Not that I cant do it my self but the time it take me to do it isnt worth the 450 buck.

Green 94 5.0 said:
let me know when it is all here, ill come help you get it together. by the way, i talked to walt over at pro motion today and ended up buying a tko500 and a kustom clutch from him after a while on the phone.

:owned: he sure can make a sale cant he...

how much did it set u back