Roush bought a saleen

C.Saleen

Jan 18, 2004
i just bought a saleen s281 sc
the thing is mint
it dosent have the owners manuals
or the cert i guess the last owner kept it, the dealship is trying to get it, is there any way i can get another
and how do i figure out wat options i have i know some of them im new to the mustang/saleen world so some help would be appricaited
also im going to the dyno on sat
i was plaining on getting a sc pulley b4 then which should i get and where should i get it, any help would be gratly appricated thanks :banana: :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

I would suggest you do a baseline dyno before sticking a smaller pulley on the blower. Make sure the dyno shop has the ability to check you air/fuel ratios to make sure the fuel system and fuel curves are up to snuff. What year is your car?

00s281sc368 said:
Mine made 278rwhp 343 rwtq on the dyno with Saleen Gen I eaton M90. According to other owners, the Gen II, III and IV don't make much more than that either...

My completely stock (never even changed out the stock air filter) 2000 S/C made 293rwhp/365rwtq. That converts (5 spd car) to about 345hp/430tq at the fly wheel. 5hp less than advertised rating and 20 more ft/lb of torque. That's with the Gen I system. Haven't yet tested my 03 with the Gen IV.