Can you tell the difference.....

Yeah, but the guy is wrong by saying that he is from Macedonia when he is really from Yugosolavia. There is no Macedonia located in Yugosolavia. There is only one Macedonia and it is located ONLY in Greece. I just wanted to make him aware of this. It's his problem whether or not he wants to acknowledge it.

• Sponsors (?)

Someone just has the "I've gotta be right" complex :rolleyes:

So how are your letters staying so white on your tires? Mine have turned that crappy yellow and I'm sick of buying more Hot Tires pens :nonono:

RED2001GT said:
Yeah, but the guy is wrong by saying that he is from Macedonia when he is really from Yugosolavia. There is no Macedonia located in Yugosolavia. There is only one Macedonia and it is located ONLY in Greece. I just wanted to make him aware of this. It's his problem whether or not he wants to acknowledge it.
REALLY WHAT THE F@#$ IS YOU PROBLEM MAN,BACK THE F@#$ OF YOU MORON YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT MY COUNTRY NAME IS AND I DON'T GIVE F#@$ WHAT YOUR COUNTRY GREECE IS RECOGNIZING OR NOT SO YOU F@#$%@ SCRAM AND DON'T COME BACK IN THIS THREAD NO MORE YOU MORON.:mad: :mad: :mad:

AND IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW THIS IS A CAR FORUM NOT PLACE FOR POLITICS 99.99999999% OF THE PEOPLE HERE DON'T GIVE A F@#$ ABOUT SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRY WHAT THE DAMN NAME IS.I'LL SAY AGAIN IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE,TAKE YOUR SMART MOUTH ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

TrueBlue03 said:
yea i really dont think anyone cares where the hell he's from :shrug: its a mustang forum. he has a mustang. a nice one. end of story.

pretty much! I do think it's cool that he's from Macedonia and learned English without taking any classes. I'm not gonna doubt that this guy knows the name of his home country.

Warrior 102 said:
AND IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW THIS IS A CAR FORUM NOT PLACE FOR POLITICS 99.99999999% OF THE PEOPLE HERE DON'T GIVE A F@#$ ABOUT SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRY WHAT THE DAMN NAME IS.I'LL SAY AGAIN IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE,TAKE YOUR SMART MOUTH ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
Oh snap! :eek:

GitDat said:
So how are your letters staying so white on your tires? Mine have turned that crappy yellow and I'm sick of buying more Hot Tires pens :nonono:
Get some bug remover and spray them down then use a dry brush to scrub them. Rinse with water and look at the difference.

COramprat said:
Get some bug remover and spray them down then use a dry brush to scrub them. Rinse with water and look at the difference.

I think that tire paint would come right off if I did that :eek: It doesn't seem to bond to the tire very well. I don't have the flat lettering either though. My Nittos have ridges like ruffles :D