CDC Shaker with Mach hood?

myponyrocks

I have more billet on the Stang than most women ha
Apr 18, 2004
CDC says it won't work, I've seen it done before and it does. Heres proof.

PICT1258.jpg

PICT1260.jpg

PICT1259.jpg

Now be advised, the Shaker isn't centered because I didn't bother adjusting it. I swapped it out with the KarKraft kit (for show purposes I wanted a CAI and also I wanted to be able to show the Accufab better)

The only things needed to make this work are,

4 shims and the rubbber trim from the Ford shaker.

Just thought some people might be interested to know this. As I know the people with the 1st gen CDC kit had problems with the applique and wanted to try a Mach hood.

Attachments

• PICT1258.jpg
    PICT1258.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 99
  • PICT1260.jpg
    PICT1260.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 194
  • PICT1259.jpg
    PICT1259.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 98
  • Sponsors (?)

lmao, read buddy... I'm just showing that it fits. To make it look right it would have to be shimmed a bit higher, centered, and have the rubber trim ring. The CDC shaker is the same size as the Mach shaker, it just has a different drain system, thus the need for the trim ring.

Also the things dirty. Just thought some CDC owners would be happy to know they have an alternative to the plastic applique.

lmao, you guys are toons... the thing aint clean... it wasn't posted to show off, it was posted to inform CDC guys that they have an alternative.

PICT1261.jpg

Happy asshats? I'll put good pics up after I figure out how I'm gonna center it. The K-member in my living room really wants to be a 600 dollar kitchen table and the metal guys at work are bored... I dunno what I'm gonna do but I'll post when I'm done.

Attachments

• PICT1261.jpg
    PICT1261.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 100