Cleaned up garage does anybody need anything?

here's a decsription of my TC i sent out earlier if anybody is interested:

Nothing really under the hood except a good tune-up. It was automatic (bad when I got it) I switched all over from a wrecked 87 TC that I have. So its still hydrualic clutch system. New slave cylinder and new clutch with .9 miles. Because it was auto, it still has the 3.73 disc rear. Engine(longblock) and drivetrain is a complete clone of the green car. Int. is blue leather and in great shape. I think it has about 120k miles and the tires are in really good shape. The only thing that I found wrong with it is that it stopped making boost past 6psi in regular and 7-8psi in premium mode. I just noticed this so I haven't looked at why. Maybe a wastgate stuck or boost cont. solenoid (which shouldn't be there-EI Gillis valve)

My mom just started flying planes and said she wanted to fly around some. If you bought it for "X" amount plus some I might be able to deliver within about 10hours drive if we can get it all worked out. I'm still trying to get some fresh pics but I've been running around lately and haven't had time.

Outright for the TC to be driven home as it sits I would like to get $1800.

Let me know if I left anything out.

Matt.

• Sponsors (?)

351wcoupe said:
I still have to check on the VAMs I know I have some but I have to lay them out for each project. I'm selling that turbocoupe whole but I have 2 identical cars w/ blue int. that have the peices you need as long as they are still on the parts car.(can't remember)

That's fine...just lemme know what the dillio is.

Dr_EluSivE said:
Hey you got a "2.3 TURBO" valve cover lying around? Ive got the 87/88 one and i like the looks of the earlier ones better. And also do you know if it will fit under the short style intake?

Dr.
I do have one. Its pretty dirty and you'll need to clean it. I'll try to get down and take some pics today.

Willys1: yeah yeah man make me an offer on the wing.

hey you guys forget I'm in school 23 hours a week and work 40 hrs. I only have time for so much.

I only had one spare spare Big vam and it didn't work.

Willys1: yeah I'll trade you. do you have anything else you wanted to to trade?

Dr: "Name your price" :) don't ever do that..but I wouldn't do that to you.
Still working on the pic.

I evicted somebody this week so I've been extra busy.

351wcoupe said:
hey you guys forget I'm in school 23 hours a week and work 40 hrs. I only have time for so much.

I only had one spare spare Big vam and it didn't work.

Willys1: yeah I'll trade you. do you have anything else you wanted to to trade?

Dr: "Name your price" :) don't ever do that..but I wouldn't do that to you.
Still working on the pic.

I evicted somebody this week so I've been extra busy.
PM me,,I got alot of stock stuff.Any cracks in the wing?