Clutch Kit?

T_Baggins

Sep 5, 2004
Hey guys, I am new to the site, and I know I will get some slack because of my email address, but this question is more for my buddy. He owns a 2001 Cobra, and his clutch is pretty much shot, and he doesn't have internet access right now, so I figured I would ask this question for him. Well the question is simple, who makes a good street/strip clutch for his model and year, I haven't really found much. So any help would be appreciated thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

If its stock, stick with a stock ford one. I have a Centerforce and it makes bad noises, I hear Spec is great, cept its very harsh on the tranny, those are the big two aftermarket ones, or Mcleod makes some very high end, very expensive ones for his cobra. Ram may make some as well. Same players as usual, if his car is naturally aspirated than he def needs just a replacent ford one, they are very tough and are 11inch in size.

Hmm... he wants to supercharge it in the future, but doesn't have that much money for it right now. He also wants to drop it, and I think he is going with Eibach Sportline, and he also wants a short shifter. What type of short shifter should he get, like I said I haven't been finding much, if you know of a good websitre for aftermarket mods feel free to post them.