Cobra R's - Which finish looks best

I've got chrome cobra r's for sale actually. I wont get into the specs here but email me if you want some info. My GT is white with light silver ground FX and the chrome has gotten me compliments every time the car was out. The wheels/tires are absolutly mint FYI, about 4k on the wheels and front tires, about 1500 on the rear tires. Lemme know if you're interested. We can make a deal...Oh and I vote chrome:D
Nick
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

17x9 Deep Dish Cobra R's

oe-cobra-g-r-9-3-new.jpg

oe-cobra-b-r-9-1-new.jpg

Wow, I really like those charcoal deep dish.
I wonder if they make those in 4 lug?
I also wonder what the offset and backspacing is?

Thanks everyone for your responses :SNSign:
I'm still thinking chrome unless those charcoals come in a 4 lug version.

They are pretty new so there are only 2 finishes and 2 sizes so far. Just the anthracite and the black in a 17x9 and 17x10.5 size.

Unsure of BS and offset but i beleive they are the same as DD bullitts.

If you wanted, you can convert to 5-lug using the "cheap" method with SVO rotors and ranger axles and drums and run 4 17x9's of those.

OE wheels is the manufacturer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-G...emQQcategoryZ43957QQitemZ8026518403QQtcZphoto

^^^ Here's a link to their ebay store.^^^
I noticed they don't list the specs, but they are probably specifically designed for the wider fendered SN's. I also didn't see any 4-lug wheels like these.

They're probably a little too deep for a fox body. The front would probably rub bad on the fender lips when turning or on strut compression. They will probably, in my opinion, stick too far outside of the fenders with any 5-lug conversion. The 17x9's on the rear with a Ranger drum/axle might fit, but without wheel specifications it's hard to say with any certainty :shrug:

Good Luck and don't forget my advice in the technical post above. You'll save yourself a sachel of dough if you buy smart. Don't rush into it or we'll all be seeing you selling wheels in the classifieds shortly after :D

Personally, This is what I think you should do. There's an ebay company called O E Wheels, and you can pick up a set of 17x9 polished aluminum cobra r's for $449 shipped to your house. Then, take the money you saved from not buying chrome and pay someone to do a good job of spraying them with 3 or 4 coats of clearcoat. Then, your wheels will shine like chromies, they won't chip like chromies, and will clean up nice unlike regular polished aluminum because of the clearcoat