Cobra to fast for daily driver?

• Sponsors (?)

i've driven an 03 a few times..but it was a modded 03 pushing 500rwhp..and yes it is a daily driver, but you just get used to driving it. you adjust your driving style to stay off the gas a bit more.

the 03/04 cobra's are a very nice daily driver... you can drive them around very easy like grandma drives around her station wagon.... smooth and steady... there just isn't a need to floor it like the ole mustang 4L engines just to get from light to light :rlaugh:

I love driving my 04. It's not a daily driver but It would be easy to do. It's very difficult to put it back in the garage after a drive. The only problem I would see is the stiff clutch. It is killer in traffic, but well worth it. I don't think a daily driver is out of the question.

Gas prices... not too bad... if you ease it around town you should get 18 mpg... I just got back from chicago.... cruiz set on 80 all the way there... and 80 all the way back... 350 miles each way... 25 miles per gallon each time... I will take that any day :nice: