Compatibility error ???

• Sponsors (?)

426H said:
It is probably because you ordered the IUP. Frod has not anticipated the demand for this option and can not deliver right now. :notnice:

Just hang on to your order, in time they will resolve this....

I keep hearing this but I have mine coming in with the IUP. I ordered my Torch red premium 5spd GT with IUP on Nov 2, Dec 06 build, was told last week I might get it Dec 24, or the following week but definitely by New years.

Runfox said:
I keep hearing this but I have mine coming in with the IUP. I ordered my Torch red premium 5spd GT with IUP on Nov 2, Dec 06 build, was told last week I might get it Dec 24, or the following week but definitely by New years.

Well, lucky you! :nice: The supply shortage is for cars with scheduled production in january. Ford issued this info dec 15, trying to make dealers delete IUP on placed orders.

05RedfireGT said:
...I just posted this on another thread, but I'll post it here too...

I just called the 1-800 # and they still list mine with a build week of 1/17. I have a GT w/IUP.

That's good news and a confirmation that this is just a shortage and not a compete stop of IUP-cars!

As of the 17th the recording said compatibility errors. I just called and as of the 20th it changed. Now I am back to clean and unscheduled. Maybe the IUP issue had been resolved.
The 1-800 number is for dealers only. It is 1-800-962-3746. The recording will ask for your dealer code (5 digit number), your body type (T82 if it is a GT) and your order number. With that info the recording will tell you your order status.
Remember...only do this if you are a dealer :rolleyes:

i ordered on 11/17 (dealer submitted on 11/23 though)
Yellow GT premium, shaker 1000, manual, IUP, Upgrade wheels w/locking, side airbags & anti-theft. i can't wait till it gets here!!! i don't mind waiting toooo much, we have massive amounts of snow here (sun valley, idaho) until around april. :D

Isn't "compatability issues" when you order something wrong - not that it is unavailable. I think it is when you order some stupid (trying to have a unique car) combination like Legend Lime Green with Red Interior Accent Package. That is my guess.

gilmoujr said:
Isn't "compatability issues" when you order something wrong - not that it is unavailable. I think it is when you order some stupid (trying to have a unique car) combination like Legend Lime Green with Red Interior Accent Package. That is my guess.

that would be hideously ugly, but nope, a lot of people are getting that error that have IUP. Mine is Yellow w/black so i think i'm good. lol :nice:

DraftHorsePower said:
that would be hideously ugly, but nope, a lot of people are getting that error that have IUP. Mine is Yellow w/black so i think i'm good. lol :nice:

There is only one interior color that you can get on the screaming yellow. I ordered the same except I got the shaker 500 and no leather. They had a screaming yellow GT on the lot but no alarm, wheel locks or side air bags. They also wanted MSRP on it. There was 4 appointments of people to see it. Ordering one saved me the cost of leather and I got it for 25,500.
:D

Look at the bold in the quote below.

darth-bob said:
As of the 17th the recording said compatibility errors. I just called and as of the 20th it changed. Now I am back to clean and unscheduled. Maybe the IUP issue had been resolved.
The 1-800 number is for dealers only. It is 1-800-962-3746. The recording will ask for your dealer code (5 digit number), your body type (T82 if it is a GT) and your order number. With that info the recording will tell you your order status.
Remember...only do this if you are a dealer :rolleyes:

darth-bob said:
There is only one interior color that you can get on the screaming yellow. I ordered the same except I got the shaker 500 and no leather. They had a screaming yellow GT on the lot but no alarm, wheel locks or side air bags. They also wanted MSRP on it. There was 4 appointments of people to see it. Ordering one saved me the cost of leather and I got it for 25,500.

Yeah i think thats good because black is the only color that looks good with it. Same issue when i ordered my '99, only color you have ever been able to get is black. Sweet color choice though, after having a yellow stang i couldn't order another one without it being yellow, best color in the world, i can't wait to get my new one. I have to have leather though or i swear i would stain the seats with everything lol. I got mine for $200 over invoice, so it was like $26,703 or something... i can't remember the exact # without looking on the sheet.

Anyway, i called the 1-800 my order changed to clean/unscheduled!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaayyyy. :D :D