Complete 8.8 rearend rebuild

TurboSnake95

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2002
Spanaway, Washington
Well I believe its almost time to rebuild the rearend to 31 spline specs. I was going to drop the rear end and take it to a very popular shop in my truck, matter a fact it's a shop I have spent alot of money at, but I found out today from a friend of mine who also had his 8.8 rear end built to 31 spline specs from the exact same shop, and when I asked him what he paid.....well he paid about $600 dollars less than what I was just quoted last week. Im kinda confused on this, but no problem.

Anyways anyone know of a quality shop that can rebuild a 8.8 rear end, Im not looking for a cheap shop or too exp shop, but I am willing to pay for piece of mind, If you understand what Im saying. The Engine will be completed anyday now, soon as that's done, The car gets the TTI Turbo kit Fabricated (est. time a week), then as soon as I get the car back from TTI I can drop the rear and take it to whoever, that way they will not have to deal with the car. Matter of fact as soon as Turbo Tech puts it on the lift, I might just have George drop the rear while the Kit is being fabricated.

Thank you for the help,

William:flag:

• Sponsors (?)