Congrats to Mike OinkAODEOink for his feature in 5.0 mag!

• Sponsors (?)

hey man, thanks alot for the scans.. I've been all over trying to find the mag in the book stores and shops, and no one has this issue on shelf.. The pics turned out much better then I thought! and they even used most of the story I wrote ( word for word, ahha)

Thanks agian!

Well heres the thing..
Since Ive moved out on my own, I've discovered the reality of life, Bills, HA! It's so easy to modify a car when you live at home, have no rent payment, food bills, electric, ect.. That and my 01, I've been modding, and in the next week or two, Turbocharging it.
So after Thanksgiving, my father will have time to help out, and I'll probably be over often.. So I see the car finally going back together this winter.

As far as what all needs to be done, the most difficult being the body work on the hood, and bumpers.. Mostly just ALOT of little stuff..

-Finish painting the bumpers, underbody, fenders, hood
-Finish up the interior ( just a custom rear seat delete)
-Install a new Cloth top
-Freshen up engine, repolish parts, repaint block
-Build another set of twin turbo headers/downpipes
-Buy a PI converter and drop the new 4r70w in
-Respray engine bay, and K member
-Put everything back together!

Probably about 3-4 weeks of work, once we get heavy into it.

Sounds good Mike! I'm truely happy this finally came out. I knew it was going in... it was just a matter of when. The article looks good. I may be hitting you up for some advise here soon on tips for the engine bay if you don't mind.

It's that little stuff that kills ya, I ran into that problem with mine this summer. I can understand the lack of money after moving out too, my car is the only reason Im still living at home, LOL. (Hopefully not for too much longer tho)

Good luck with both projects, and keep us updated! I'll be looking for pics of the 01 in a couple weeks. :D

Damn dude thats still kinda a lot of stuff. When did you want it to be done like March lol. Your getting like me now mines still sitting on stands.

The plan for mine is no more mods till after i have my own place with a garage first of all cause i can't get married and live at home and second working outside on stones is a bitch

Way to go Mike! It's about time for them to finally get it in print. Got my issue saturday and I recognized your car immediately. The car looks absolutely bad ass!! Good work and hopefully they will do another article when you get done this time!! Once again, great job man. :cheers:
Also, good job plugging Stangnet too!! :D

Phil