Cool video of fun day, and pics.

PoopDawg said:
I installed it correctly.. but had an interferance problem with the timing cover and the cam bolt. I don't think lock tite could fix that problem.

And nick>nick is RIGHT! :lol: :nice:

Hey man I wasent their when the block cracked, I just saw the pics and am going by what you told me. All I remember you telling me was that you forgot to use locktite when you installed the cam and boom. lol its all good. Maybe one day my car will be real fast! then I can talk :( Im 17 and im broke so im satisfied with what ive accomplished.

• Sponsors (?)

A broken cam bolt = broke timing chain + 6000 RPM = everything breaks. It's all good. I'm sure you'll go real fast one day. You're on the right track. You know I like poking fun at you. :nice:

mob said:
most def saturn boy, or is it soccer mom? :owned: hahahahaha
Saturn? Yes. Van? Yes. But see.. things like not having to drive your Mustang come with time and age. When your parents stop buying you everything and kick you out of their house, you'll understand that making bread sticks and pasta all day at Fazoli's isn't everything. :lol: :lol: :lol: :owned:

PoopDawg said:
Saturn? Yes. Van? Yes. But see.. things like not having to drive your Mustang come with time and age. When your parents stop buying you everything and kick you out of their house, you'll understand that making bread sticks and pasta all day at Fazoli's isn't everything. :lol: :lol: :lol: :owned:

haha hey nick where was your life at, at age 17 on october 2nd? If "time and age" means I have to get married and pick up the kids from soccer pratice in the van every week, and get fired from tire kingdom, I dont want to grow up. Im not going to say my parents dont buy me everything, they dont buy me ANYTHING. Making breadsticks and pasta all day pays for gas, insurance, mods, and the things I enjoy doing all while im in highschool. This is good.

Last time I checked, I don't have kids... or soccer practice... and I've never worked for Tire Kingdom... :shrug: Sounds like your facts are all messed up. And... when I was 17 I was working my ass off, cause I left home, finished school, had a full time job and paid rent. And I do believe that car was bought for you... And everything your bread stick money pays for is great. But don't bark up the wrong tree when you have no idea what's gone on. :nice: You have many moons before your balls drop and realize 13.5 @ 100 mph isn't Knight Rider fast. :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol: :lol:

PoopDawg said:
Last time I checked, I don't have kids... or soccer practice... and I've never worked for Tire Kingdom... :shrug: Sounds like your facts are all messed up. And... when I was 17 I was working my ass off, cause I left home, finished school, had a full time job and paid rent. And I do believe that car was bought for you... And everything your bread stick money pays for is great. But don't bark up the wrong tree when you have no idea what's gone on. :nice: You have many moons before your balls drop and realize 13.5 @ 100 mph isn't Knight Rider fast. :lol: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol: :lol:

I was being sarcastic, I didnt care the exact name of the tire place you worked, and its only a matter of time before you have kids and start picking them up from practice, only a matter of time :) Ive never once boasted my 13.5 second run saying it was godly, or as fast as the one and only Knight rider himself. All I did was post up a time slip with so me videos and pictures, say I was satisfied, and hope you guys would enjoy them as much as I did. I guess thats wrong of me, in a public forum. Ill stop now before it goes to far and daggar gets upset.

And my point about asking you where you were at 17 was, I was just wondering at age 17 is it wrong for me to have a good life?

InfraRed said:
first of all, dont hassle the hoff. knight rider was the ****.

ahh this thread has taken a turn for the worse....

lets bring it back on a good note by letting everyone know mob will be staring at the back of a civic hatch at the track :p

and all those 400 horses.

LOL wow this thread changed fast...

but it is nice to see some friendly joking around...much better than some other sites where this is a daily thing AND they arent joking :nice:

Getting back to the vid, I like it and your car sounds bad ass. Im gonna try to get out to OSW in the next month and maybe we can line up. I wanna wait till I get some tires so I can hook. We have almost the same mods aside from your intake and I think it would be a good run.

cobra2798 said:
Getting back to the vid, I like it and your car sounds bad ass. Im gonna try to get out to OSW in the next month and maybe we can line up. I wanna wait till I get some tires so I can hook. We have almost the same mods aside from your intake and I think it would be a good run.

sounds cool man, if you get good tires make sure you bring a helmet and wear long pants so we can run in lanes 1 and 2. They didnt let me last time because I didnt know I had to wear long pants, luckly OSW isnt strict and they let me run in the other lanes even though I was under 13.5. But when we all go out itll be alot of fun.

mob said:
sounds cool man, if you get good tires make sure you bring a helmet and wear long pants so we can run in lanes 1 and 2. They didnt let me last time because I didnt know I had to wear long pants, luckly OSW isnt strict and they let me run in the other lanes even though I was under 13.5. But when we all go out itll be alot of fun.
Yeah our club is trying to do a group track thing on the 20th so maybe I can have some tires by then. I have a helmet, needed it for my cobra and I dont know if I own a pair of long pants, pants suck!

cobra2798 said:
Yeah our club is trying to do a group track thing on the 20th so maybe I can have some tires by then. I have a helmet, needed it for my cobra and I dont know if I own a pair of long pants, pants suck!

haha salvation army? Sounds good though :nice:

mob said:
First of all I wasent being serious, I know you had that green car, but didnt you blow that one up because you didnt use loctite? :owned: My point was when you posted your little video I didnt have anything nice to say about it so I didnt say anything at all. You car had afr heads, nitrous all that crap I cant remember, when you start running like 25thmustang or whatever his name is, with stock parts... then come talk to me. :) You have no room to talk. And soon enough ill be running what he runs, and I will be running "stock parts"

You have GT40Ps right? We have a GT40P car with a stock cam and bolt ons... It doesnt run 12.50s, unless we miss a shift :D .

12.0 car all day long and should go 11s soon. :p

Just messin and trying to turn some of this thread around.

Stock crap RULES!

25thmustang said:
You have GT40Ps right? We have a GT40P car with a stock cam and bolt ons... It doesnt run 12.50s, unless we miss a shift :D .

12.0 car all day long and should go 11s soon. :p

Just messin and trying to turn some of this thread around.

Stock crap RULES!

Yea i remember that thread. Only thing I was trying to say was that even though your car may have stock parts it still has ALOT more work done to it then mine, youve gotten the most out of your stock parts. Vavles in the heads, cobra intake, the stock cam itself isnt bad, all the bolt ons, my car has no bolt ons besides an hpipe. So your car may be stock parts but its stock parts to its top potential. And of course the driving skill cant even compare, id probably run a low 13 in your car lol. But dont get me wrong, I have much respect for you and what youve done with you car, for me, i do what I can afford to mine and ill be satisfied getting a 12.99 with the heads.

mob said:
Yea i remember that thread. Only thing I was trying to say was that even though your car may have stock parts it still has ALOT more work done to it then mine, youve gotten the most out of your stock parts. Vavles in the heads, cobra intake, the stock cam itself isnt bad, all the bolt ons, my car has no bolt ons besides an hpipe. So your car may be stock parts but its stock parts to its top potential. And of course the driving skill cant even compare, id probably run a low 13 in your car lol. But dont get me wrong, I have much respect for you and what youve done with you car, for me, i do what I can afford to mine and ill be satisfied getting a 12.99 with the heads.
Those are impresive times for 25thmustang considering the mods, the driver mod is worth alot. Mob, I dont see any reason why you cant break into the high 12's with the heads. Your times for what you have are impresive and show that your car is a strong runner and that you can drive it. I would love to get a 13.3 out of my car and with some tires it may be possible but on street tires Id be happy with around 13.7ish after getting use to the car.