Delivery guy dropped off a big surprise

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabuki_notch said:
I was at work and my brother calls me and says you got a delivery so I rush home on my lunch break to find this....I purchased this car from North Carolina from a great guy at the corral, it's a roller, car has full road race suspension tubular k-member, tubular control arms, tokiko struts, shocks, eibach kit. It's my new little toy!..Motor will be in it this weekend!

View attachment 460718
View attachment 460719

Sweet cobra, Of course I am a little jaded since it looks just like mine... :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

interesting my car has been all over the eastern seaboard now. Went from MA to NC to NY. Yea its a theft recovery. They motor trans and wheels were stripped of it when i got it from the junk yard. It HAD a GT motor in it with a regular T-5 and those wheels are rom wheel replica's the 17x8.5's it still has rear disc but its got the north cobra rear brackets and stock gt axels to accomodate the different offset of the wheels. If you have any questions about the car and trying to build it back up let me know.

bottlfed92 said:
I have got to be one of the most jealous people on this board, right now. I have been looking for a stock 93 cobra for about a month now. Seriously looking for about 3 weeks. A couple days ago, I kinda gave up, as it seems all the Cobra's are in the US....and deep into the US.
I have a guy in Texas that would take me up on my 'Trade Deal'. However......It's in Texas and not near original. We'll see.
Until I become a Cobra brother of yours, nice fuggin' car, Pal. Black on grey...Very, very nice!!

~Jeff

I thought all the "cobras" were up nort' in canada. :D