Describe the changes you felt after installing aftermarket lower control arms.

• Sponsors (?)

propellerhead said:
I finally got the Maximum Motorsports LCAs in. I've only had them in for a few hours. I can feel the road more too. Much like having your rear tires overinflated. I haven't been to the track but when I punch it on the streets, it feels more predicatable. It will still slide sideways sometimes but when it does, it's a smooth sway. Not jerky fishtailing. When it does stay straight, the peeling out is smoother. Much like when you do a burnout at the track. Not choppy or skipping (wheel hop).

I noticed a creaking sound when I get to a stoplight or stop sign. Kinda like a door opening in a horror movie. It doesn't do it all the time. Just on occasion. Anyone else get that creaking noise? Does it eventually go away?
Yup. I just installed mine today. Feels stiffer and I feel eveyrhting from the road.

I don't have any creaking noise or anything, did you put the grease on them?

tomustang said:
WATCH OUT FOR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the powdercoating is THICKER than the metal :nonono:

I thought I got to everyone about this?? Granatelli stuff is junk, shtty welded in a 3rd world country and a HUGE risk on your life.

Please REMOVE them so you can continue to post on the forums :)

Granatelli I remember them sucking back in my F-body days. LOL we used to call that company genitalia.. I remember they had the only product I have ever seen LOOSE power in a mag article... I am shocked that they still are in buisness.

Well prophead :D, try losening all the bolts and tightening them back on again, might work

svttech76 said:
Granatelli I remember them sucking back in my F-body days. LOL we used to call that company genitalia.. I remember they had the only product I have ever seen LOOSE power in a mag article... I am shocked that they still are in buisness.
:lol: I am shocked too, but he does support places to stick around..

mine dont squeak or creek. But i get a wierd clunking only every so often when doing tight, almost full lock turns in a parking lot.:shrug: I figure if it gets more constant or worse, i'll check it out then.

What catback do you have that you had to loosen it up for the install? I have borla, and didnt have to mess with the exhaust at all.

spederman said:
What catback do you have that you had to loosen it up for the install? I have borla, and didnt have to mess with the exhaust at all.
Mac catback. The mufflers were in the way. I don't remember what the stock mufflers were like so I'm guessing the Mac ones are larger. I couldn't get a socket wrench onto the head of the bolt of the chassis end of the LCA. I had maybe one inch of clearance between the frame and the muffler.