Dyno Numbers.. Finally

• Sponsors (?)

98GTVortech said:
If i am not mistacken would the pi heads and intake cause my compression to go crazy? Any info would be great.

your cpmression will go from 9.3:1 to 10.4:1 not boost friendly, IMO a whole PI motor would be the way to go. Good numbers, Personlly my next mod would be forged rods & pistons. :)

98GTVortech said:
If i am not mistacken would the pi heads and intake cause my compression to go crazy? Any info would be great.

if you get some bowl work done on the PI heads before installing them, you can reduce compression. you could pick up atleast 75rwhp with the PI heads with just bowl work. with P&P heads, cams, and a smaller pulley, you could pick up close to 200rwhp.

98GTVortech said:
Went to JD's high performance in Huntington Valley and finally got my dyno. I produced 325 hp @ 5800 rpm and 350.2 torque @ 4300 rpm with 10 psi of boost. :nice: . Let me know what you think.

Anthony

Sounds good brother. Nice to see other s/c stangs around Philly area. If you see my stang, you'll know cause the lic. is my screen name, don't be afarid to say hi.

What was your a/f?

Kev