ENGINE BAY

PIMTOUT

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2002
kingsford,mi
well gettin ready to put the engine in my friends car....finally got the engine bay painted...cant wait to see this thing done, so i can get to my 5 lug project on my car.....
100_1563.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1558.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1557.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1556.jpg
[/IMG]
100_1559.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0973.jpg
[/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

No wonder your five lug is not done yet. Looks amazing RFemind me not to park next to him at any shows. I'll drop mine off next Sept to you, pick it up next May (I'll even let you park that beater of yours in my garage for the winter):jaw:

that is very nice. nice job. funny thing is i'm doing my right now. and i plated the sides too.. and i painted mine silver too and my k-member is black. but my battery is going to be in the hatch. mine is not finished yet. in the process of tuning the motor on the engine cradle. but to see ur pictures has me stoked to finish mine.
just want to say awesome job, looks sick.

u guys have two really nice fox's. i like how the 82 has newer quarter windows. they flow with the car. personally not a big fan of the vented style quarters.
ur mustang looks good too. is the stripes painted or vinyl? looks good.
just wondering what ur engine bay looks like? u do nice work. i like people that do things right instead of cobbing together. awesome job.

thanks again guys....stripes are paint......and as far as my engine bay...well its not bad ,but its not as nice as the 82 .....this is my first shot at doing this,,, now that i know what to do, next winter mine is going through the same thing.....this is what min looks like as of now....
pimtout1.jpg
[/IMG]