engine swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah the "butt hurt" person i thought it was it wasent, but blackfox 93/camero killer/andy, was my next person. Was looking like the way he types and the wording was preety dam close guess that whats expected out of a child. peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

Well, the IP that matches is banned, so that one can't be posted with. A dynamic IP would allow the person to return, however. Reasonable doubt is all I have. Circumstantial evidence, but enough for me to mention it. My honest opinion is that it was meant to be a joke, but got out of hand.

wasent ment to be a joke or anything just a spoiled punk kid! peace

Depending on your choice of engine parts, ie... heads/intake/oil pan and if you want to fit it under a stock hood, it can range from cake to headache.

Posted via Mobile Devicewell as i stated earlier the car i was gonna buy was sold so i guess i'm sticking with putting it in the coupe. Thanks. Peace

john

right on... good luck. I don't get on the boards much and don't know what parts you do have for the swap, but i do have a set of Chrome BBK Longtube 351 swap headers for a fox that have never been used. 200 buxs

Pop's date hate cause i make more money then you. You choosed your career as did i. I worked 3 jobs an went to college to get where I am. Not my fault you did not choose wiser. Everything Ive got I pay for and the payments on them every month. : - )

Posted via Mobile Device

if your camaro killer 23456789 whatever number your up to now then yes it was directed to you! if not then dont sweat it. and cool glad you enjoy paying paments every month..me i dont everything i have i own...except a house and i'm on barrowed time out here so dont ever plan on buying one. the NW isnt for me the east coast is. for all you know i could make the same if not more then you just cause i dont flaunt it off dosent mean nothing some of the poorest looking are the richest. the reason i ask all these questions then never do something dosent mean nothing. to me it's better to ask and get stuff in line then constantly be throwing money out the window and never seeing the end or have thousands in something when hundreds would done fine with a little reasearch. peace

what I wanna know is why this blackfox guy is giving john such a hard time?? I've met john, he's not a bad guy..............did one of you guys screw the others old lady or something? haha

Do your research before you say somthing like im spoiled i pay for all my ****. Reason i have payments is to build credit. when you pay cash for things all the time doesnt ever build your credit. i know what non-union welders make an im pretty sure your non union. im not gona say im postive cause i'm not . Im union im not gona get in a big pissing match with you over who makes more money i could careless. I only posted that cause you seem to think all my stuff gets paid for by someone that someone is me.

Later

if your camaro killer 23456789 whatever number your up to now then yes it was directed to you! if not then dont sweat it. and cool glad you enjoy paying paments every month..me i dont everything i have i own...except a house and i'm on barrowed time out here so dont ever plan on buying one. the NW isnt for me the east coast is. for all you know i could make the same if not more then you just cause i dont flaunt it off dosent mean nothing some of the poorest looking are the richest. the reason i ask all these questions then never do something dosent mean nothing. to me it's better to ask and get stuff in line then constantly be throwing money out the window and never seeing the end or have thousands in something when hundreds would done fine with a little reasearch. peace

Posted via Mobile Device

what I wanna know is why this blackfox guy is giving john such a hard time?? I've met john, he's not a bad guy..............did one of you guys screw the others old lady or something? haha

you know i have no clue why he is? always been this way it seems. talked normal a few times then one day he rubbed me wrong never liked him since. dont think he ever knew this so i havent a clue. maybe a low self esteem? i've never dogged or mistalked him on here untill he fires on me. no he didnt screw my woman more of his **** talkin there....now for others on here :nonono: i'm not a cheater or a family wrecker. and your right tho i'm a great person. peace

right on... good luck. I don't get on the boards much and don't know what parts you do have for the swap, but i do have a set of Chrome BBK Longtube 351 swap headers for a fox that have never been used. 200 buxs

well i need a LMAF 42# injectors thermostat housing and the metal pieces that go between the oil pan and the oil pan bolts for a 351w i think it makes the TQ equal around the pan? :shrug: maybe i dont need it i havent a clue i ditched mine off the 351 cause i figured the FRPP conversion came with it :mad: peace

Do your research before you say somthing like im spoiled i pay for all my ****. Reason i have payments is to build credit. when you pay cash for things all the time doesnt ever build your credit. i know what non-union welders make an im pretty sure your non union. im not gona say im postive cause i'm not . Im union im not gona get in a big pissing match with you over who makes more money i could careless. I only posted that cause you seem to think all my stuff gets paid for by someone that someone is me.

Later

Posted via Mobile Device

Pop's date hate cause i make more money then you. You choosed your career as did i. I worked 3 jobs an went to college to get where I am. Not my fault you did not choose wiser. Everything Ive got I pay for and the payments on them every month. : - )

:lol: ok joe dirt you said it yourself :rlaugh: but true who cares who makes what or who makes more i dont and never have claimed i do YOU brought that up! i was saying your a spoiled punk kid cause last i knew you still lived with grandma and grandpa. peace

Status
Not open for further replies.