Engine with no oil?

• Sponsors (?)

I once rode my 4wheeler almost completly out of oil... It vibrated the drain plug out of the bottom end.... BAD DEAL!!! It still runs tho wouldent recomend it on a car engine. But if your going to try let me know how it goes.

Yea My friends wife left him and took his little girl, she said he will never see his daughter again. When she left she took his car. He paid for it and its in his name. Local cops said they wont do nothing about it because of her being his wife. So he told me to destroy the engine beyond repair. After some expert detective work I was able to follow her after she had dinner with him one night. she tried to leave me in her Mazda 323, but the Mustang was to much for her. I didnt know how to destroy an engine so me and the guys at work talked about it and decided this was the only surefire way to kill it. So im gonna go rent a car and make me some money.

Later,
Steve

It's ok, the gloves dont fit. He is a very very rich man, I work in one of his many stores and am one of the only people he trusts. I would not expect less than around 500, but he said when I get it done, I will be a very happy man and have sometime vactioning. since it sounded like a shady operation, I was all over it. The car is his, in his name and it is a piece of ****. He talked to the cops and they said he couldnt get it back because legally it is both of thiers, however he said he could take it and burn it, so this is the next best thing. So I'm just gonna go at night and start the oil to draining the leave so as to not get caught then I will come back around an hour later and take the oil then I will put the oil plug back in loose so it will look like it just wasn't tightened and leaked. Plus with the way she drives no one would suspect anything I mean she got 5 tickets in the past 2 weeks for god sakes.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Steve

She got the tickets after she left. Thats when she left right after he got her the car. What he is gonna do is tear up the car. Then she cant afford to get it fixed or buy another so when she ask him for help he is going to do it in exchange for partial custody of his daughter. They are both foreign (from the middle east) He married her when she was 18, so I just think she wasnt ready. This is also what she said, that she isnt ready to just live and go on with life. I can see her point she got married then came to the country and had no time to party and get drunk and **** hoes like everyone else. One of our lazy law enforcement officials actually told him to kidnap his daughter and then go back home. But he wants to stay for a while. He is also considering letting me take over one of his gas stations. So I am kissing some serious ass and handling his dirty work.

If's she's using Prolong Engine Treatment.........you're really screwed.....the engine will never seize!!! :D Have you seen it advertised on TV??? They drain all the oil from the engine, pull the valve covers and hose the valvetrain assembly down with water, followed by covering the engine in sand!!!! AND GOSH DARN....THE DAMN THING KEEPS ON RUNNIN!!! Think about the money you could save by not having to do regular oil changes??? Fill it up with Prolong, drain the engine, and away you go!

you could drain all the oil or fill it all the way up. when i worked at jiffy lube we had some mexican guys come rolling up in a toyota celica that was smoking like crazy. i could see oil dripping, more like pouring out of the bottom of their car. they said they changed the oil and did everything right and now it doesnt run right. so i asked them how much oil they put in it and they said i dont know he just filled it up to the top (the top of the oil fill hole). i just told them to take it to a mechanic because i wasnt about to lose my job over some idiots blown up car.