fastest n/a 2v

• Sponsors (?)

superwhite209 said:
quiksilver98 Thats sad how a four banger Vtec can hit 9 seconds all-motor and a cobra all-motor hasn't yet, or maybe Not??? :lol: just motor for the vtec huh?
Sorry Noob, I got my words mixed up, whats the difference with vtec four banger or four banger vtec? Maybe when your balls grow a little larger, then it wouldn't matter...

Ben99GT said:
I thought Mike Tymensky was running low 9s with his n/a 4 valve?

Yes he has. Mike has gone deep into the 9's NA with his 4V, Joe Hutchins has also gone 9's NA, Al Papitto has gone 10.20s with his 4V. Al's car is around 3400lbs with driver. What's funny is people compare a 1500lb Honda to a 2900-3400lb Mustang. How much power are those 9 second Honda's making? These 9 second NA 4V cars are making 500+RWHP.

Bill

Mustang92 said:
Yes he has. Mike has gone deep into the 9's NA with his 4V, Joe Hutchins has also gone 9's NA, Al Papitto has gone 10.20s with his 4V. Al's car is around 3400lbs with driver. What's funny is people compare a 1500lb Honda to a 2900-3400lb Mustang. How much power are those 9 second Honda's making? These 9 second NA 4V cars are making 500+RWHP.

Bill
I know I am one of those people you are talking about, I have respect for anything on wheels that is fast. Saying the a little inline four can hang with the almighty dohc 32v.... thats not bad. But of course I'd take the 4v... theres no replacement for displacement.