Forza 2 screenshots

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
ohio
Anybody else have this game? I've been playing it every night for the last couple weeks, I'm officially addicted. Right now I'm at level 37 with 700k in the bank and 50+ cars. :D I just spent 5+ hours tonight working on a paint job, and I must say it turned out excellent so far!

I have all my pictures right here, http://www.mustangaddiction.com/images/forza2/index.html. I would post a bunch, but I'm too tired right now. Maybe tomorrow....Until then, here's my car I was working on tonight.

094.jpg

095.jpg

To you guys that don't know how the paint editor works in Forza, you only have basic shapes to work with, no photoshop. It took almost 400 layers to get that design.
Here's the image I used as a reference, http://assets.bengals.com/assets/fans/bengals06-7_1280.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

do you relieze that you can take that pic and just slap it on the car. and have you ever look at the designs on the auction block on forza2 live. me I couldn't take that much time i tried and myne looks like sheet.

I'll be on it in a couple days I got frustrated cause I put too much power into my cars and then crashed them into the wall. But I love doing the endurance races I happy theres more then the first forza.

Hey in the guide it shows a new 2005-07 saleen but I havent see it. have you?

Got to love carnage!

How the heck did you get that pink ptcruiser so high up in the air??????????????

You can't have too much power! :D My Charger is at almost 1100HP, and I have at least a dozen more with 900+.

The 05-07 Saleen is a body kit for the 05-07 GT. I think the real car may be in a special edition of the game.

The pt cruiser got hit head-on at about 150+ :D He flew almost to the end of the straight on Mugello.
072.jpg

My Saleen
087.jpg

I havent really tuned my cars per say. thats why I have too much power. I figured I would pay the extra money and have some else tune them. :D I think I am going to try the whole 150+ headon sounds like fun :bang: :rolleyes:

"Its funner to race against traffic then race with it." :nice:

The Forza downforce kits, although hideous, help greatly with high hp cars. I had to take the Saleen body kit off my U class Mustang because it was almost undriveable without downforce.

I'm way too into this game. I spend hours tuning my cars, hours painting them, and even more hours racing. I've racked up over 3000 miles so far.

I've got the Gran Turismo download version up here at the office - it's pretty sweet.

I have that DL on my PS3 as well. Its pretty much GT4 upgraded with better graphics for the PS3, its by no means an all new build of the game like GT5 should be. I expect GT5 to look leaps and bounds better then the down loadable HD version.

is that because they are both black.:rolleyes: I know the gran turismo games offer alot of cars (even some F1 cars:D )way more then forza but I could never get the hang of the controller but now every thing is similar.

Oh yeh 360>ps3 :D

Me b/c Im not buying a 360 just to play forza :D Forza was a lot of fun I can only hope that GT5 will be just as good (and in all rights should be better) You have some very sweet cars BTW :nice:

IMO, even tho GT4 had better graphics, more cars, and more features, I thought Forza 1 was a lot more fun. Forza 2 is better all around, except that they got rid of a few awesome tracks. I really hope they focus more on the gameplay of GT5 than adding another 100 cars that nobody will ever use.

Thanks! I only wish my real life garage looked remotely close to my Forza garage. :D

no enzo, mc12, zonda, clk gtr---no care

thats how i roll in my garage. high end baller **** boi.

whats your screen name.

i'm ramithome, send me a friend invite and we'll race it up sometime---i feel a stangnet tourney brewin. everybody pick your badest stang and lets do this.

oh yeah, i'm level 45, rookie.

I'm level 38 now....I've spent too much time painting cars lately instead of racing. I'm just getting into the high end stuff. Lambo's, Ferrari's, MC12, Vipers...Good stuff! I just sold a copy of my Bengals car for $500k so it's time to go on a shopping spree!

Screen name's HighOutputGT....I've seen you online at some point, I think it may have been at the auction house.

I've got a Mustang in almost every class so I'm ready to roll :D