Gauge pod on the A-pillar?

Since downloading these pics today is so painfully slow...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Edbert,

Who's car is that. I know it's not the vert. Are you building something else your not telling us about?

I knew it since your using silvercomp gauges and this car has phantom. Plus your using a deluxe interior.

The pod and gauges are in my 67 stang. They didn't make pods for this year mustang so I used a pod from a 70 mustang. I was told this is the earliest year pod for mustangs. The pod isn't a perfect fit but it look good and gives me the gauges I need. I might be getting a 3 piller pod so when I get me 671 blower in 1 month, I can add a boost gauge.

muddslide said:
The pod and gauges are in my 67 stang. They didn't make pods for this year mustang so I used a pod from a 70 mustang. I was told this is the earliest year pod for mustangs. The pod isn't a perfect fit but it look good and gives me the gauges I need. I might be getting a 3 piller pod so when I get me 671 blower in 1 month, I can add a boost gauge.

where did you find a guage pod for a 70, i need one for my 69, any help would be great, thanks

Yah i wrote you back man, FIRE has a neat setup with a 94-2000 gauge dash pod i will be doing with water and oil phantom gauges, then when ever i get it i will put nitrous and fuel in the AC vents, BUT muddslide, the earliest pod for a the A-pillar in a stang is 79 from summit :(

mustangman70 said:
Yah i wrote you back man, FIRE has a neat setup with a 94-2000 gauge dash pod i will be doing with water and oil phantom gauges, then when ever i get it i will put nitrous and fuel in the AC vents, BUT muddslide, the earliest pod for a the A-pillar in a stang is 79 from summit :(
do you guys ahve any pics of that 94-2000 setup, i'd like to see them